JAZZ – Digital Financial Services
Last Date to Apply: 16th February 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 60 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success. Analyst Marketplace will work closely with the JazzCash App team and is responsible for ensuring the achievement of defined DFS targets – by aligning strategic goals with internal and external stakeholders and executing growth campaigns.
Within 30 days you will:
· Go through the company’s on boarding process, which includes orientation program
· Develop a complete understanding of existing JazzCash Mobile Account Portfolio and understand the role of the segment team
· Liaison with the key stakeholders in different department and bank side and understand their roles and responsibilities ·
· Develop understanding of technical systems and how different services are working
· Meet with the key cross-functional teams of Jazz & MMBL
· Develop understanding of SBP’s applicable regulations and the current working of the growth team.
· Start working to review the exiting product features and trends
Within 60 days, you will:
· Develop in-depth understanding of Jazz and JazzCash policies and procedures
· Understand the performance metrics and reporting
· Managing end-to-end analytics and reporting for marketplace segment
· Managing data gathering from BI team and internal platform for daily dashboard and any ad hoc analysis.
· Get hands-on with data analytics and digital analytics tools
· Close coordination with brands and digital marketing team to understand current campaigns, SOPs, TATs, KPIs and funnels
· Develop campaigns and growth strategy for the segment
· Finalize new campaigns to tap into segments more aggressively for exponential growth in the segment
· Based on the analysis start working with the teams to improve product and designing acquisition and engagement campaigns
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Align goals of marketplace segment with consumer product department and overall DFS strategy
· Implementation of all customer retention and acquisition campaigns
· End to end management of customer campaigns and customer communication
· Monitoring of the monthly KPI’s and development of daily dashboard and customer insights
· Pre & Post campaign impact analysis
· Gather information and compile all competitor offerings related to the mobile account segment
· Start managing end to end product life cycle
· Detailed analysis of customer experience and growth trend and decide upon new use cases and new features or improvements in the existing product
· Achieve targets by developing uptake plans and explore innovative ways to grow current base, plus new verticals for expansion
· Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
· Identify industry trends and insights
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
We are continuously improving our JazzCash App product and expanding our marketplace portfolio to offer new innovative use-cases to our customers. We are on a mission to offer our users the convenience of doing everything from the comfort of their homes whether it be paying utility bills, doing mobile load, booking bus tickets or ordering food. You will be responsible for end-to-end product management of marketplace segment, marketing and communication, product design and customer experience, its strategy, uptake, growth, reporting and analytics.
A bit about you:
Preferably, you should have experience in financial services space but it is not a requirement. You should be passionate about product, data, customer insights and marketing analytics. Someone who is always looking for innovative products & services, and strive to continuously improve customer experience. Curious about global best practices and have a proven record of managing growth and executing campaigns.
A bit about us:
JazzCash is a financial technology service working under the ambit of branchless banking. Trusted by millions of Pakistanis, we are the market leader in terms of active mobile accounts and market penetration. Marketplace segment within JazzCash challenges the notion of what a financial service platform can do and disrupts the market with out-of-the-box partnerships and integrations.
The structure of the team you will join is:
You will be joining the Marketplace segment in Consumer Products team, which reports to the Head of Consumer Product – JazzCash.
The three (03) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· To maintain the market leadership in mobile account base
· To grow the app transaction-active-users and contribute to the over DFS eco-system by increasing the engagement and acquisition of users
· Simultaneously grow the marketplace segment and expand into new verticals
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work with Brands, Digital Marketing, Product Development, Partnerships, Business Intelligence, Technology and Operations teams at Jazz. You will also work with legal and compliance teams at Mobilink Microfinance Bank (MMBL).
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
The interactions will result in efficient business operations and achievements of KPIs
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Data Analytics, Reporting & Growth Hacking
Campaign development and analysis
The must have technologies the candidate should have.
Microsoft Excel (Advanced user with knowledge of Macros, VBA, PowerPivot and Add-ins)
Microsoft PowerPoint (Advanced user with experience of creating presentations for C-Level executives)
Digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Ads manager, Firebase, Mixpanel and Appsflyer
Tools for advance analytics and dashboards (Tableau, PowerBI, MicroStrategy etc.) is not mandatory but would be a big plus
Knowledge of SQL, languages and databases is not mandatory but would be a big plus
Essential skills must have:
Marketing Analytics & Performance Marketing (ROI, customer funnel, conversion etc)
Decision Making & Problem Solving
Learn new tools and products/segments
Presentation & Communication Skills
Planning & Organizing
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.