Expert People Experience (Mat Cover)
JAZZ – People & Organization
Last date to apply: 20th Feb 2020
Duration of contract: 6 Months
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day-inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 59+ million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn about key business areas
· Initiate, complete & monitor all pre-joining processes according to the policy and guidelines, while maintaining data integrity
· Propose & design interventions in the new hire process to provide a superior new hire experience by providing a high level of Customer Service and maintaining quality and professionalism throughout the Onboarding program
· Liaison with all stakeholders across the organization who interact with the new hire process for not only timely delivery of Business Tools but understanding/identifying any potential gaps/areas of improvement whilst maintaining strong quality checks & keeping tight controls to ensure procedures run effectively consequently leading to a satisfied employee & a world class employee experience .
· Manage & Monitor New Joiner Onboarding Calendars and ensure Orientation sessions are running smoothly in line with the high standards we have set to provide a great experience
· Formulate & Lead People Experience interventions inclusive of digital interventions for constant improvement & efficiency of the process & implementation of the same
· Revisit Experience monitoring mechanisms in place & drive interventions that are up to date with the global trends & include robust experience measuring techniques.
· Interact and maintain a close and professional relationship with New Joiners
· Handle inbound employee inquiries and effectively addressing all employee queries / concerns
The structure of the team you will join is:
A four (04) member’s team with no sub teams.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Provide an excellent On-boarding and Off-boarding experience
· Continues analysis of the process to enhance the work streams
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team:
· You will work with internal stakeholders including departmental heads, internal P&O team members, and certain functions of the company for effective planning, development and execution of the two work streams
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
· Derive unique initiatives focused towards delivering real time business value and excellent customer service
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· Introducing new people experience initiatives in both work streams
· Introducing digital interventions to compliment the new initiatives
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Customer Services (HR)
· Project Management
· Digital Mediums exposure
The one (01) must have technology the candidate should have.
· Microsoft Office
Essential skills must have:
Strong Project Management capabilities
Ability to think critically, strategize and strong problem solving skills
Ability to articulate thoughts and communicate effectively
Must be a collaborative team-player and pay close attention to detail
Effectively & pro-actively collaborate with stakeholders across the board
Key competencies: Excellent presentation skills, communication and collaboration
Excellent time management & prioritization skills
Display a high level of discretion and maintain confidentiality of all sensitive matters
Maintaining a Global mindset with a focus on digital avenues
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.