BANGLALINK – Finance
· Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Track project performance and timeline with respective project teams of different departments, escalating bottlenecks/issues red flags to line manager and prepare & present weekly project development progress to the project team
· Develop new process as per different departmental needs and delegation from line manager and review existing processes proactively with process team members to identify process improvement areas
· Prepare different reports (weekly management KPIs report, project tracker, process tracker etc.) based on data furnished by different departments & project managers
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Academic Qualifications
· Bachelors or Masters from any reputed UGC approved institute
· Candidates with PMP/PRINCE II certification will have added advantage
· At least 4-5 years of experience, with at least 1 year of managing increasingly complex projects
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Proven working experience as a project manager preferably in telecommunication sector
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before July 9, 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”