Service Delivery Manager
JAZZ – Finance
No of positions: 2
Last date to apply: 20th May 2019
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
· Develop understanding of your division, function, its structure, and your role
· Develop a thorough understanding of the Jazz policies & processes
· Develop a thorough understanding of the Sourcing and Logistics processes
· Develop an understanding of the Oracle iSupplier module and Enterprise Business Suite
· Have a sound understanding of project management principles and able to demonstrate it in practical.
· Act as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Procurement for ensuring delivery of services encompassing the complete life cycle of the Sourcing to Procurement (S2P) process. Responsibilities include
- Manage Sourcing Requests:
- Collecting & Understanding Procurement requirements as per a defined format. (Sourcing Request)
- Ensure information received is compliant and complete with respect to being incorporated into an RFP/RFQ
- Perform a high level analysis of the requirements to identify sourcing category
- Identifying appropriate Category Manager and relay information to the identified CM
- Initiate tracking of the various milestones from S2C (Sourcing to Contract) and C2P (Contract to Procurement) and accordingly measure SLA’s.
- Follow-up with contract management team to finalize draft of legal contract with vendors;
- Liaison with Sourcing Operations to prepare PO’s
- Interact with SCM team to ensure delivery of goods
- Prepare performance reports based on defined SLAs
- Update End User on progress of sourcing activity and stages
- Perform Spend Analysis on Categories and share with CM, Management and End User
In addition to the above:
- Develop a sourcing calendar for the Direct / Indirect Procurement domain and ensure follow up and execution as per the defined Sourcing Calendar;
- Prepare Procurement Master Plan (PMP) in close coordination with CM’s. Follow up on the PMP and update Global Procurement System (GPS);
· Conducts budget analysis with team and prepares reports inclusive of spending/saving, shares with management and explains rationale behind it
A Bit About You:
We are looking for someone who has experience sourcing and procurement and have sufficient experiences driving sourcing plans and achieving targets. The person should have strong communication skills and should be able to converse freely with internal and external stakeholders. i.e
Externally the primary stakeholders are vendors.
Internal Stakeholders: All User Departments, Contracts Management team, Service Operations team
Managing Internal Stakeholders is the key attribute.
A Bit About Us:
SCM and Procurement unit is within the Finance Division. The department is responsible for Entire Sourcing of Local and Global Categories and managing logistics.
The structure of the team you will join is:
Part of a team reporting directly to the Head of Direct/Indirect Procurement. You will be in the role of an individual contributor with no people management responsibilities.
The three(03) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Having a complete view of all sourcing activities in progress for Procurement (Service Delivery)
· Ensuring all stakeholders are contributing towards meeting the SLA’s (stakeholder management)
· Drive digital enablement and be able to drive performance
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
The candidate should have the ability to build strong relationships with internal teams including Contracts Management team, Processes and Policies team, Category Managers and Service Operations team.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· Performing Sourcing as per Procurement Master Plan
· Achieving savings targets
The two (02) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Service Delivery mindset
Communicating requirement in clear understandable manner
The three (03) technology tools the candidate needs to be comfortable with.T
IT tech savvy (able to maneuver comfortably with IT tools ranging from in-built to off the shelf products relating to service delivery)
Conflict & Stakeholder Management
Decision Making & Problem Solving
Team Work & Collaboration
Planning and Organizing
Procurement process knowledge
Project Management (Relevant certifications would be helpful)
Systems (Oracle, etc.)
Market industry Knowledge
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.