Head of Customer Experience
BANGLALINK – Customer Care
• Develop Customer Experience strategy under the guidelines of top management and VEON aligning to the organizational goals and objectives
• Ensure the right governance that enables constant improvements based on customer feedback and analytics
• Ensure customer feedback is collected on the mass scale across most important journeys and touch points
• Co-ordinate with cross-functional team development and refinement of end-to-end customer journeys to prioritize opportunities to further improve customer engagement and ensure highest levels of user experience
• Ensure the products and services launched are tested on customers to prevent any defect using User Experience Lab
• Embed customer excellence culture across organization with the support of relevant stakeholders
Required Academic Qualifications
• MBA/BBA from any UGC approved university
• At least 10+ years’ progressive experience in Customer Service, Customer Experience and/or Sales Operations, including strategy, operations, performance management, continuous improvement and process excellence
Required Knowledge & Skills
• Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute business strategy to meet the strategic needs of the organization
• Extensive experience in cross-functional collaboration to define and optimize customer journey mapping for efficiency, effectiveness and overall excellent customer experience.
• Proven ability in applying customer research, insights, and analysis to define optimal processes and experience.
• Analytical and critical thinker that is data driven. Turns data into action, uses strong project management skills to drive the continuous business performance improvement across multiple functional areas
• Well versed in digital technologies, adopting new technologies and maximizing their impact on the customer experience
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills, excelling in leadership, collaboration and change management.
• Strong financial acumen, applying commercial and financial principles to business decisions
• Ability to drive change in a structured manner
• Proficient in local country language as well as English fluency.
• Experience in Telecom / Digital industry preferred
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before May 22, 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”