Specialist Channel Operations
Faisalabad, Pakistan /
JAZZ – Digital Financial Services /
Last Date to Apply: Tuesday, 28th July 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 57 million + customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
Within 30 days you will:
· Understand the current channel processes in place.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of channel digitalization.
· Develop in-depth understanding of compliance processes and their impact on channel performance.
- Coordinate and liaise with regional teams and Mobilink Bank’s operational teams on DFS channel performance
- Act as the POC of DFS Channel of contacts among, regional teams, alternate delivery channel partners, MMBL teams and other internal partners
- Develop understanding of what value the DFS Channel team provides at Jazz Cash
Within 60 days, you will:
- Preparation and dissemination of timely reports to channel.
- Understand all the channel queries with respect to products, promos, agent onboarding, cash management solutions and new system developments.
- Review, analyse and improve channel processes with regards to helpline and MMBL back-end teams.
- Build rapport with stakeholders such as regional teams, MMBL operations team and DFS Executives to work along the to achieve company goal.
- Identify opportunities and strive for continuous improvements in all processes.
- Revamp and identify improvement areas in merchant onboarding processes.
- Get in depth knowledge of merchant sign ups and QR deployments.
- Develop comprehensive understandings of existing processes, commission structures and schedule of charges to be able to respond to all queries pertaining to commissions and taxation.
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Ensure smooth customer experience for ADC client registration fulfilling all regulatory and compliance requirements.
· Strong coordination with MMBL data operations team for smooth execution of client onboarding
· Initiate improvement areas in cash management solution for channel where agents are able to manage float management through partners, reducing reliance on traditional franchise channel.
· Analyses and benchmarks DFS performance areas; providing feedback for further improvement
· Serving as a contact person for all information flow for internal DFS and external (Regional Teams, MMBL & DFS) communication
- Performance bench-marking for visibility and generating actionable insights for the management
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz cash has had a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid. Jazz is dedicated towards becoming a truly digital corporation and will be reflected by the way we work.
A Bit About You
We are looking for someone with has relevant experience related to channel operations, distribution, efficiency, analysis and is not constrained by conventional practices and is also able to think out of the box. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to experiment and develop new mechanisms. Someone who can assist in generating and developing unique insights and propose options for improvement in business. Someone who has good analytical abilities understands the problems and can address them accordingly.
A Bit About Us
DFS Channel team is a part of the DFS department within Jazz Cash. The team is responsible for managing entire Jazz Cash channel at a nationwide scale. Moreover, the team is responsible to answer business operations questions on ad-hoc basis.
Essential Skills Must Have
· Communication skills
· Problem solving and Analytical skills
· Negotiation skills
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.