Expert Digital Platforms & Growth
JAZZ – Digital
Last Date to Apply: Thursday, 17th October 2019
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Within 30 days you will:
· Have a complete understanding of how the digital platforms at Jazz work at the back-end along with their integrations with the billing systems, CRM, Analytics, payment gateway etc.Have a complete understanding of all the new projects being undertaken as part of the digital initiative at Jazz
· Work on growth of Jazz digital platforms, focusing on acquisition and retention strategies
· Liaise with digital marketing team, media buying and creative agencies for ongoing projects
· Gather customer insights, analyze previous performance and trends to develop understanding of ongoing/ previous projects and launches
Within 60 days you will:
· Work on execution / GTM strategy of multiple ongoing projects and to be launched platforms
· Explore development in global digital mediums to acquire new users and engage existing users and implement them for Jazz Digital Platforms
· Liaise with BI team to extract and model customer data to build feasibilities for new projects and prepare post-camp analyses for existing projects and campaigns
· Explore global best practices for tracking customer behavior on digital platforms along with the tools being used at every step of the customer journey from Ad impression to platform usage
· Plan and execute strategies to increase revenue from Jazz digital platforms
· Interpret data and metrics for performance insights to be implemented in growth activities
· Develop & maintain promotion calendar for integrated marketing campaigns
· Focus on experimentation and A/B testing to drive optimal strategies
Within 90 days you will:
· Start formulating plans for implementing growth hacking techniques for Jazz digital platforms
· Evolve the marketing automation scope to increase engagement of users
· Liaise with Procurement, Legal, Finance & Commercial teams to deliver new projects for Jazz digital initiative
· Liaise with Commercial team to prepare the appropriate mix of GSM product portfolio for different customer segments
· Liaise with Business Intelligence team to develop integrations with DWH and use them to provide the customers with contextual experience on our platforms
· Identify user segments based on their uptake, retention and engagement and then target users based on their lifecycle stage
· Prepare business cases for new projects and new feature developments in existing platforms. Liaise with Finance team for evaluation of all cases
· Prepare detailed scoping documentation for new features or platforms by conducting research on global best practices and gathering requirements from different departments in Jazz
· Participate & contribute in digital transformation initiatives being taken for the digitalization of Jazz
A bit about you:
You need to be passionate and aware of the technology space. You should have prior experience of working on a digital platform (app or website) in the domain of growth or product management.
You need to have strong interpersonal skills as you will be collaborating with multiple teams and be willing to adapt according to the evolving digital landscapes. You should have a focus on customer experience and be proficient at customer journey mapping.
· 3+ years’ experience in product management, digital marketing, segmentation or analytics
· Prior experience in product management will be preferred
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Business
· Results driven, independent thinker with skills in data, analytics, marketing and integrations
· Excellent presentation skills with ability to explain complicated topics in an accessible manner to management and stakeholders
· Motivated to work in an innovative and collaborative environment encouraging rapid testing and experimentation
· Ability to devise business cases for new initiatives
· Ability to approach challenges with a problem solving mindset
· Solid understanding of different marketing channels and their impact for growth and engagement
· Expertise in Growth hacking & performance marketing· Hands-on experience of Digital Analytics tools
· Hands-on experience of Digital Media Buying tools
A Bit About Us:
The GTM, Content & Entrepreneurship team is part of the digital division. The team is responsible for digital transformation, digital customer experience, digital products and platforms and new streams related to digital in Jazz.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 10 member team (including the department head)
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Lead digital transformation and digitization at Jazz
· Scale and grow digital products, platforms and entrepreneurship ambitions
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Ability to build strong relationships with External Teams: Creative Agency, Media Agency
Ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams: Finance, Marketing, Tech, Sales, PD, Financial Services, Legal, HR
Exceptional delivery in all required ambitions
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Develop best in class local and global platforms
Develop and scale best in class National Incubation Center along with Jazz Xlr8 initiatives
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Growth and GTM for digital platforms
Digital platform/ products launch
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.T
Digital analytic tools
Performance marketing tools
Essential skills must have:
Growth & GTM
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.