Territory Sales Supervisor
JAZZ – Commercial /
Application Deadline: 28th July 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 57 million + customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products.
· Meet your line manager and the team members reporting to you to understand the work culture at Jazz
· Grow an understanding of how you fit into the Regional Operating Model, your tasks and how you will carry them out
· Develop an understanding of the market dynamics and familiarize yourself with retailers as well as franchise owners
· Visit the market daily to conduct spot checks/retail audits on stock availability
· Be assigned one Franchise (in few cases two, depending on the potential & geographical spread)
· Start managing the assigned franchise on daily basis; ensuring visibility of daily reports shared by the AMs; while carrying out strong franchise follow up
Within 60 days, you will:
· Building contacts and understanding how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently through the franchise and retail network
· Ensure Retail & Distribution network development – by engaging Franchise staff & DO
· Focus on Enablers; BVS Activation; EVC (Agent to Agent serving); Market Float management (2.3 days); DO service levels (daily basis 50%); Recharge (Jazz Load & Scratch cards) Non-Performers to be less than 5% (ensure DO follows up with non performing retailer); Follow up with DO to ensure minimum balance Retailers are less than 5%
· Along with the Enablers focus on achieving Target KPIs: Recharge; Gross Ads (pre & postpaid); JazzCash (DR, Cash-In & M-Wallet); MBB (Data Devices); Active Retail Base (EVC; BVS Devices; & JazzCash Retail Base) Devise plans to increase the sales of handsets, Wi-Fi devices, remittances and postpaid numbers
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Start engaging the retailers in planning BTL (below the line) activities based on target achievement.
· Take full ownership of the tasks that have been assigned to you
· Focus on Optimal utilization of Trade Marketing spend
· Focus on channel foot print expansion and improvement in KPIs (minimum balance, retailer servicing for JazzCash and Voice)
· Work on Territory Integrity & Infringement Control
· Be expected to develop healthy relations with the retailers, franchise owners of your area
· Continuously review and bring improvements in JazzCash & Voice KPIs assigned to you and your team
· Be proactive and creative by bringing forward new ideas and processes for the betterment of your whole team
· Manage franchise and retail channel by motivating and counseling the concerned stakeholders and explain the profitability model
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has already delivered on challenging projects and has taken end-to-end responsibility from planning to roll out followed by feedback. An individual who can work both remotely as well as under supervision to improve the effectiveness and penetration of the sales and distribution channel.
A bit about us:
We work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve regional sales targets and resolve issues that occur on daily basis which results in growth of JazzCash & Postpaid Sales and Franchise/Retail Business Development.
The structure of the team you will join is:
Your team is a sub part of the Regional Operating model lead by the Regional Business Head. This position reports to the Area Sales Manager who leads a team of two to three TSSs.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
Achievement of monthly KPI targets such as JazzCash Wallet Activation, Postpaid & Prepaid Sales, Remittances, Cash in, MNP etc.
Increased penetration of overall business in the assigned areas
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results:
· Meeting Assigned Targets
· Strengthening & Developing the Channel
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have:
· Telecom industry experience
· Sales Management
· Channel Development
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.