BANGLALINK – Finance
· Collect information and justification from respective stakeholder in respect of financial and operating results
· Prepare explanations on variance in terms of monthly management report and financial statements, KPI and budget/forecast
· Develop and maintain appropriate financial analysis model to provide detailed analysis on the financial performance
· Analyze GL accounts, schedules and group reporting packs to identify discrepancies and unusual transactions
· Coordinate preparation of budget, analysis of variance and examine appropriateness of provisions
Required Academic Qualifications
· MBA/Masters in Finance from any UGC approved University
· Qualified/Partly qualified CA/ACCA/CMA will be preferred
· 6-7 years of relevant experience
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Advance knowledge of Reporting Tools
· Advance level of analytical knowledge
· Basic know-how of Budgeting and Planning processes and procedures
· Advanced knowledge on IAS/IFRS Good industry knowledge & market dynamics
· Advance knowledge of cost optimization
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before May 18, 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”