Accounts Payable Manager
BANGLALINK – Finance
· Coordinate with the AP team and acquisition team to ensure accurate lease entries in the ERP system as per the agreement
· Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable and accounting Journal by ensuring accuracy and timeliness
· Properly review all the general ledger coding and entries in right GL code
· Correspond along with vendors and mitigate inquiries against payable liability and get confirmation
· Prepares, analyze and recommends operating and transactional data for approval and manages month closing of financial records and posting of month end information
· Acts as a liaison between the company and all vendors/ suppliers or creditors to record all the required information
Required Academic Qualifications:
· MBA/Masters in Accounting/Finance from any UGC approved University
· 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Sound knowledge on Accounting principles and guidelines
· Sound knowledge on controlling process of variable expenses
· Sound knowledge on accounting software
· Sound knowledge on Intermediate Level Excel
· Sound knowledge of IFRS and IAS
· Strong planning and problem solving skills
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before May 14, 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”