Specialist Strategic Vendor and Contract Management
JAZZ – Finance
Last Date to Apply: 14th Feb 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz has a set of very strong organizational values, it expects its employees to build a unique culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development. The values all Jazz employees exhibit and expected to practice are being entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, customer obsessed and truthful.
Our Team & You
We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success and to continue and change the lives of our 59+ million customers.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
Within 30 days you will:
· Meet the relevant stakeholders concerning your team
· Develop understanding of your division, function, its structure, and your role within the microcosm.
· Understanding SLAs, SOPs, Policies review and understanding related to Strategic Vendor and contract management
· Understand and start managing support for different sourcing thresholds
· Follow up with OpCO to collect copies of the material contracts
· Ensure copies of the contract are timely uploaded
Within 60 days you will:
· Check quality of contracts upload (i.e. all parameters reflected correctly and fully reliable)
· Continuous follow up with HQ functions on material contracts to ensure they are uploaded in the contract database
· Run contract analytics and produce reports based on weekly and monthly requirements along with ad-hoc requests.
· Manage “no sourcing” requests
· Clarify OpCO related queries pertaining to contract database
Within 90 days you will:
· Provide inputs for contract system configuration
· Proactively identify process deficiencies and provide proposals on the process improvement
· Support with competitive sourcing
· Conduct process training
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has relevant experience related to procurement operations, sourcing, central contract database and data entry, efficiency, reporting and analysis and is not constrained by conventional practices and is able to think out of the box. Someone who has good analytical abilities, understand the problem statement and address it accordingly.
The individual should have sound analytical skills, excellent communication skills and good understanding of MS Excel and Oracle ERP. These skills are the cornerstone for this job role
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 11-member team (including the department head) with 02 sub teams.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· End to end responsibility of HQ source to Pay operations
· Ensure all SLAs are met within the specified time frame.
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Ability to build strong relationships with HQ strategic vendor and contract management team that will encourage service delivery mindset
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Experience of procurement operations and sourcing
Good understanding of Oracle ERP
One must have technology the candidate should have.
Essential skills must have:
· Stakeholder Management
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Analytical & Problem-solving abilities
· Presentation Skills
· Project Management
· Pressure Handling
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.