Expert Channel Operations and Automation
JAZZ – Commercial
Last Date to Apply: 15th July 2019
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz has a set of very strong organizational values, it expects its employees to build a unique culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development. The values all Jazz employees exhibit and expected to practice are being entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, customer obsessed and truthful.
Our team & you
We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success and to continue and change the lives of our 57+ million customers.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products
· Meet the relevant stakeholders concerning your team
· Develop understanding of your division, function, its structure, and your role within the microcosm.
· Visit key stake holders and discuss the current sales proposition and effectiveness
· Develop understanding of Number Management Databases, Voucher Operations Reconciliations and other functional areas of Channel Operations and Automation
· Walkthrough the Projects in pipeline with their scope and desired outcome
· SLAs, SOPs and Policies review and understanding related to Commercial support function
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Establish good relationship with relevant stakeholders e.g. vendors, sales channel, finance, product development, BI&IT & Technology Teams.
· Review the processes already automated using Databases and Development Tools for further improvement/efficiency
· Take over the Data Loading, Analysis and reconciliation activities carried out for Voucher operations, Number Management and Automation
· Identify improvement areas in both the processes and the outcome of Channel Operations and Automation
· Develop understanding of existing Data sources and associated Reporting mechanisms
· Hands on working on the Voucher Operations, Number Management Operations, Vendor Management, Commercial Support activities
· Branding and Artwork finalization processes related to SIMs, Scratch cards and SIMs Packaging
· SIMs, Scratch Cards, Packaging process, Jazz requirements, Vendor alignment and ordering process
· Understanding the Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) model for managing SIMs and Scratch Cards
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Develop and implement the Database Normalization Plan for Number Management, Voucher Management, Test Numbers and Reconciliations
· Prepare and implement automation plans for data loading processes and Reporting
· Identify the improvement areas and propose solutions to fill those gaps in the existing Applications and processes
· Management and Planning of SIMs, Scratch Cards and Numbers Inventory
· Stock replenishment for Internal and external channel
· Develop improvement plan for Stock acquisition and management
· Monitoring the Number lifecycle to ensure efficient supply of Numbers for commercial needs
· Resolve the Channel queries related to Numbers, SIMs and Scratch cards
· Develop improvement plan for grey areas in SLAs policies & procedures with alignment of stakeholders
· VMI Stock monitoring and align future ordering and Internal replenishment plan
· Maintenance and monitoring of internal portals developed for Voucher Management and Number management related reporting
· Reconciliation activities for Voucher Operations, Number Management, Recycling and Market Float
· Recycling issues identification and resolution and settling disputes related to number management
· Biometric Devices reporting and planning
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has relevant experience related to Channel operations, efficiency, reporting and analysis and is not constrained by conventional practices and is able to think out of the box. Someone who has good analytical abilities, understand the problem statement and address it accordingly.
The individual must have:
- Sound Knowledge of Project management
- Analytical skills
- PL/SQL skills
- Effective communication and Interpersonal skills
A bit about us:
Commercial Support Team is part of the Commercial Planning within the Commercial Division. The team is responsible for managing the trade inventory and ensure its efficient supply chain throughout internal and external channels.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 14 member team (including the department head) with 03 sub teams.
· You will be part of a 05 member sub-team reporting to the head of Channel Operations and Automation.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Preparing relevant data in a structured form to aid other internal departments.
· End to end management of Trade inventory for Internal and external channel
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Ability to build strong relationships with External Teams: : SIMs, Scratch cards and Packaging Vendors
Ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams: Regional Sales Team, Marketing, Finance, CRA, Procurement, Technology, Business Assurance, Fraud management and FP&A
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Warid Stock Buy back
Automation of Market Float Reporting
Replenishment of stock for CYN channel
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Use of Database Tools for Business Analytics and automation
Trade Inventory Tracking, Reporting and KPI Monitoring
One must have technology the candidate should have.
Voucher Management System
Essential skills must have:
Analytical & Problem Solving Abilities
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.