Radio Service Specialist Engineer
BANGLALINK – Network Service Management
· Analyze and taking improvement actions within given limitation against worst performing cells on a daily/weekly basis
· Contribute by sharing area knowledge in initial planning for new Macro, macro Micro, Repeater & IBS sites or new coverage solution at responsible zones
· Investigation and resolution of customer complaints for both CS & PS customers
· Execute WO (cell level) within the SLA. Prepare script and schedule task of critical work order; Assist supervisor to identify WO issues and implement appropriate actions.
· Facilitate different on demand and preset reports in daily, weekly and monthly basis consisting different statistical data of the network.
Required Academic Qualifications
· B.Sc. Engineering in Electrical and Electronics or Telecommunication from any UGC approved university
· 1-2 Years of relevant experience in all technology (2G, 3G & 4G)
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Sound knowledge of GSM technology
· Sound knowledge of GSM Radio design
· Sound knowledge of GSM Optimization
· Sound knowledge of 2.5G design
· Sound knowledge of 2.5G optimization
· Sound knowledge of 3G technology
· Sound knowledge of 4G technology
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before September 10 , 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”