Corporate Group Manager
Dhaka, Bangladesh /
BANGLALINK – B2B Business /
· Create operational strategies for the team in line with B2B Business Department objective having direct tactical impact on achieving goals of the team
· Set monthly targets for Corporate Connections, IR, VAS, 3G activation etc for team members.
· Guide the team to establish the brand as value driven in the corporate segment
· Advise and coach the team in review of Usage report, follow up to improve on revenue performance.
· Explore new revenue opportunities in existing/new accounts by developing an in-depth understanding of the business process of prospective accounts and propose customized solutions
· Build relationships with corporate customers through regular visits to key accounts in coordination with relevant team member
· Maintain liaison with strategically and commercially important people within the segment, who can facilitate business opportunities.
· Gather feedback and information from new and existing accounts and evaluating the industry trends to ascertain new business opportunities.
· Managing the team leaders as per geographical demarcation and account management practice;
· Observe from the top on assigned territory from the perspective of overall market share, competition movements and activities, untapped areas to penetrate and market feedback; translating these perspective into results
· Analyze all available information and competitors’ activities and provide strategic insights to team members to take necessary corrective measures
· Act as management agent by taking new initiatives and leading the team from the front to ensure superior executions
Required Academic Qualifications
· BBA from any UGC approved university
· 4-5 Years of relevant experience inclusive of 1-2 years experience of managing a team
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Good understanding of sales strategy development and execution
· Up to date on current sales and management tools and methodologies
· Strong business acumen
· In-depth insight into various industries performance and trends
· Working knowledge of GSM Technology
· Basic Knowledge of relevant BTRC regulations
· Thorough understanding of analyzing and interpreting market intelligence
· Good knowledge of market penetration techniques and tools
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before October 10 , 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”