Expert Technical Analytics
Islamabad, Pakistan /
JAZZ – Digital Financial Services /
Last Date to Apply: Monday, 3rd August 2020
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 60 million + customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative and someone who will play a critical role in driving our success in terms of product analytics and enabling teams to improvise solutions based on data.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
- Complete Jazz’s onboarding program and get acquainted with the JazzCash team
- Understanding existing products, system and features that are offered by JazzCash
- Understand the JazzCash business in general and the SME business in particular
- Own product strategy and draft roadmap for reporting & analytics module for SME products
- Create dashboards and funnels using existing analytical tools
- Perform gap analysis and map existing JazzCash channels, products with best market practices to identify the opportunities for improvements.
- Create timed (monthly/quarterly/half-year/year) key product objectives and key goals for the mobile and web platforms
- Understanding key pain points related to customer integration and initial onboarding challenges by interviewing key stakeholders
- Closely work with various stakeholders to develop analytics framework and implement digital tools in order to ensure collection, measurement, interpretation and analysis of digital data as well as the user behaviour on mobile and web platforms
- Identify and explore new areas of growth for merchant’s app and web platforms, identity churn and quantity engagement and retention
- Enable marketing analytics, in-app and app performance analytics to understand different touchpoints where users find our app/web and also track their activity on the app for segmentation and analysis
- Understand various organic and paid acquisition channels to design campaigns for installs, in-app conversions and remarketing
- Be responsible for extracting all insights, performing necessary analytics to track user behavior, monitor statistics, determine trends, variances and identify opportunities for improvement and scaling up the mobile application
- Maintain and increase engagement levels of app’s daily and monthly active users, events and actions i.e. screenviews, login, and the transactions etc.
- Develop deep analytical insights around ads, product use, stability and the customer experience using variety of data sets to ensure data driven decision making and enhanced product performance
- Perform A/B tests and develop insights that result in enhanced and optimized user experience & interface for these channels
- Communicate issues and progress within the Product team, to the Management, as well as cross functionally within the company for better decision making and growing the app
- Prioritize, plan and execute the experiments in close collaboration with product managers and other stakeholders (IT, Vendor, etc.)
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
JazzCash is targeting the B2B payments segments, as this is expected to increase uptake and drive transaction volume. Expert Technical Analytics will be responsible for a 360-degree view of our app/web assets, measure success rates & drop out points and suggest improvements based on industry best practices.
A bit about you:
- Self-motivated with a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated success in web and native mobile app analytics
- Expert in A/B testing and evaluation
- Extensive experience performing data analysis using Excel (SQL – Preferred)
- Superior problem-solving skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proven ability to frame problems and structure analysis, and deliver clear conclusions and insights
- Has strong understanding of web and app analytics, design thinking, product development, digital marketing and data analysis.
- Must be motivated and proactive, constantly taking initiative to learn emerging market research skills and tools
- Experience of digital marketing is a plus
A bit about us:
The SME product team is managing and promoting value proposition for merchants to increase the digital payment footprint in Pakistan. We currently have solutions including but not limited to Payment Gateway, Digital channels, QR, etc. and have game-changing developments in pipelines.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 12-member team (including the department head) with 3 sub teams
Main priorities of the team as a whole are:
- Managing and promoting all payments that will be made using our products and services in the SME arena
- Analyzing business products in terms of performance and user experience
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team:
· JazzCash Channel
· SME Growth
· SME Products
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
The development and execution of the SME unit’s strategies
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results:
· Ensuring the technology behind the payment solutions is seamless – providing enhanced experienced to our customers
· Ensuring faster market penetration & growth – resulting in greater volumes processed through our platforms.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have:
· Experience with web & mobile analytics
· Experience with A/B testing
· Data analytics
The three (03) must have technologies the candidate should have:
· MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, Power BI)
· Google Analytics
· Mixpanel & SQL/Tableau preferred
Essential skills must have:
· Understanding of Digital Analytics
· Understanding of Web/app UI/UX
· Presentation and computer skills
Education: Minimum 16 years of education (Bachelors or equivalent).
Trainings on analytics would be plus.
Work experience: 3+ years of relevant work experience.
Experience in Fintech would be a plus.
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.