Head of Project Management
BANGLALINK – Finance
· Co-ordinate with cross functional project team to ensure deliverables under project management
· Prepare the project scope, select the project team members and develop project delivery timelines, circulate the project plan to project team members to seek feedback and approval
· Contribute to organizational planning & leading PMO planning
· Contribute to the management, operation and performance of the business services directorate
· Develop new process as per different departmental needs and delegation from line manager and review existing processes proactively with process team members to identify process improvement areas
· Prepare & maintain different forms and format for processes/projects/operational need in order to ensure the project or processes are well documentation
Required Academic Qualifications
· Graduation from any discipline from any reputed UGC approved institute
· Candidates with PMP/PRINCE II certification will have added advantage
· Minimum 7 years of experience, with at least 5 years of managing increasingly complex projects
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Proven working experience as a project manager preferably in telecommunication sector
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before August 22, 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”