Accounts Payable Senior Executive
BANGLALINK – Finance
· Receive bills from users and vendors, check for proper documentation and recognize invoices into Financial System
· Create payable after withholding or deduction of Tax and Vat as recommended for respective goods or services. Practical experience on TAX & VAT.
· Prepare monthly fund requisition based on current due invoices and take requisite approval
· Month end accrual/provision recognition with alignment of user and other month end activity as per reporting timeline.
· Maintain all GL reconciliations and age analysis.
· Audit facilitation & knowledge on SOX controls. Coordinate with concerned departments for settling the long advances & necessary adjustment/deduction are applied from supplier’s current payment.
Required Academic Qualifications
· BBA/ B.COM with Major in Accounting / Finance from any UGC approved university
· At least 2 year experience in similar role
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Advance knowledge on Accounting principles and guidelines
· Basic knowledge on controlling process of variable expenses
· Hands on experience on standard accounting software (Oracle preferable)
· Advance knowledge on Excel
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before August 20 , 2019.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 32 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”