Vineti is looking for our first in-house Recruiter to join our growing team! You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and hiring amazing candidates in various technical (and non-technical) roles in a fast-paced and leanly staffed environment. We will also look to you to develop and improve our hiring and recruiting processes, and to manage and grow a Recruiting Coordinator.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills in order to engage the attention of our experienced leadership team and influence or respond to complexities with a high level of technical acumen.
At Vineti, we create solutions that scale for healthcare. Specifically, we develop software products that help deliver personalized medicines like treatments for cancer. This includes creating a service-oriented, auditable, software platform to support multiple client-facing applications in a regulated market.
Come build a team that helps save lives and enables patients to get the advanced medicines they need. This can make all the difference in the world to people you may not meet.
A TYPICAL DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE THIS:
- Partnering with our amazing team to support continued growth
- Developing sourcing and recruiting strategies that deliver key results for hiring
- Delivering detailed metrics and refine strategies based on those metrics
- Consistently sourcing, building and delivering robust, diverse talent pipelines
- Interest and successfully close candidates.
- Managing and developing a Recruiting Coordinator
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
- Recruiting top-notch talent (including technical talent) for a fast-paced, high growth technology company and have at least 3+ years experience
- Developing a strong client focus and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Sourcing candidates in a demanding environment
- Getting potential candidates excited about Vineti's mission
- Attracting talent and have a proven track record of success.
EXTRA AWESOME SKILLS:
- 3 Years Recruiting experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excited about learning how personalized medicine works and its ability to save and
- Lever ATS experience strongly preferred.
THE FINE PRINT (COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS)
- Mission driven and passionate about making things that matter in healthcare and solving complex problems in personalized medicine
- Stock Options
- Health and dental benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- We support remote work when needed
- Opportunities for growth
Want to be involved in something great?