Director of Recruiting
Vineti is looking for our first in-house Recruiter to join our growing team! You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and hiring amazing candidates in various technical (and non-technical) roles in a fast-paced and leanly staffed environment. We will also look to you to develop and improve our hiring and recruiting processes, and to manage and grow a Recruiting Coordinator.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills in order to engage the attention of our experienced leadership team and influence or respond to complexities with a high level of technical acumen.
At Vineti, we create solutions that scale for healthcare. Specifically, we develop software products that help deliver personalized medicines like treatments for cancer. This includes creating a service-oriented, auditable, software platform to support multiple client-facing applications in a regulated market.
Come build a team that helps save lives and enables patients to get the advanced medicines they need. This can make all the difference in the world to people you may not meet.
A TYPICAL DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE THIS:
- Partner with the business leaders and HR to establish and implement a vision for Vineti’s recruiting and retention strategy that drives the successful sourcing, recruitment and retention of targeted talent internally and externally
- Direct and manage full cycle recruiting efforts including branding, selection, interviewing, social media, hiring manager training, recruiting best practices, metrics and reporting analytics
- Talent & Capability Forecasting: Inform workforce planning process by providing accurate data on internal talent supply and demand
- Ensure the recruiting function is appropriately staffed, structured and supported to meet the evolving needs of our business
- Direct and lead a recruiting team to leverage a portion of the recruiting workflow across service lines, as appropriate, including the implementation of a viable method for interviewing/on boarding candidates
- Build relevant metrics to steer the activity, and provide measurements and reporting to Leadership team and key stakeholders as needed
- Partner with Marketing and HR to develop and drive a strong employment brand that positions Vineti as an employer of choice amongst within the industry, professional communities and passive applicants, including the optimization of our social media approach
- Ensure consistent messaging across all employment marketing, job postings, and communications, and leverages social media and innovative channels to drive messaging and attraction to Vineti’s employment brand
- Manage the relationship with hiring managers,
- Ensure advertising and job-posting approach reflects Vineti’s employment culture while meeting the strategic needs of the business as well as recruiters in the field
- Manage applicant tracking system to ensure effective recruiting workflow while also meeting necessary employment requirements
- Act as an advisor to recruiting team members, providing functional expertise, market-related intelligence, coaching, training, direction and support
- Develop an ongoing training approach to ensure recruiters and hiring line mangers have the knowledge and tools they need to be successful. Training should include compliance with HR/Legal policies, effective sourcing methods and technologies.
- Develop and improve Vineti’s interview process and program
- Partner with immigration attorney on visa applications
- Lead recruiting team in creating strategic partnerships with professional organizations, outplacement entities, professional associations, career coaches, and other appropriate organizations
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
- BA/BS degree required, and a minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the HR and Recruiting field
- Thorough understanding of all facets of recruiting and staffing with an emphasis on developing processes that ensure the recruitment of superior performing talent
- Working knowledge of HR employment laws, include Federal Labor Standards Act, immigration law
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact, exercise discretion, judgment and diplomacy when dealing with internal and external customers and executive management
- Proven relationship building, executive interface and presentation/facilitations skills
- Skilled in identifying, understanding, and adapting outstanding practices and processes from other organizations to help improve performance
- Has relentlessly high standards and is results oriented
- Exhibits excellent judgment and deals well in ambiguous circumstances
- Business acumen and strategic thinking, yet able to execute tactically
- Detail oriented, well organized with strong time and project management skills
- Team player with positive attitude with solid leadership skills who can easily handle shifting priorities, multi-tasking in a deadline oriented environment
- Ability to take initiative, be accountable for individual and team results, and motivate self and others to set and achieve very high performance standards
- Must be able to handle employee-sensitive and business information with utmost confidentiality
- Must be able to work under pressure, manage time, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize opportunity for improvement and lead change
- Strong business acumen to translate business needs and strategies into defined talent pipelines
EXTRA AWESOME SKILLS:
- 5+ Years Recruiting experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excited about learning how personalized medicine works and its ability to save and
- Lever ATS experience strongly preferred.
THE FINE PRINT (COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS)
- Mission driven and passionate about making things that matter in healthcare and solving complex problems in personalized medicine
- Stock Options
- Health and dental benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- We support remote work when needed
- Opportunities for growth
Want to be involved in something great?