As a member of the Vineti recruiting you team, you will be responsible for administration and operational support of the recruitment process. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and have potential career advancement in Recruiting or Human Resources.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills and work effectively with internal hiring managers, and candidates. They will possess stellar communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
- Keep our recruiting tracking system organized and up to date, (responsible for all “Recruiting Tracking Activities” and recruitment process compliance and system administration) and add all new candidates and record all candidate updates/statuses to Lever.
- Assist both candidates and recruiters throughout the interview process, coordination of all phone and in-person interviews with candidates and hiring managers/teams.
- Overseeing our Employee Referral Program.
- Take the lead role in prescreening, evaluating, summarizing, presenting, and recommending candidates for interview/selection to Hiring Managers.
- Coordinate the post-interview debrief meetings, making sure all feedback is collected in a timely manner.
- Deliver the best possible experience as you connect and communicate with candidates and identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Administering pre-screening testing, required background checks, and offer letter and on-boarding support activities.
- Assisting and Collaboration in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed and on special recruiting projects as needed.
- BA/BS required
- 2+ year of relevant experience, preferably in a start-up environment
- Intermediate skills using Google Calendar and other recruitment tools as needed
- Experience using recruitment tools and posting job openings to the external job sites, such as Linkedin, Github, Crunchboard etc.
- Detail-oriented, outstanding multitasking skills and time management and prioritization skills
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a sense of urgency for recruiting with demanding deadlines
- Flexibility in terms of changing priorities, requirements, and processes with ease
- Demonstrated follow-up skills and be dependable, organized, disciplined, and committed
- Proven dependability to organize projects or requirements and make it happen
- Healthcare experience, preferably within a medical or life sciences field or point of care setting
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
- Mission-driven and passionate about solving complex problems in healthcare / personalized medicine that expand patient access to life-saving therapies
- Significant career opportunities at a rapidly growing company backed by major venture capital firms
- Competitive salaries with stock option planHealth and dental benefits, 401K
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible work hours/remote work supported when needed
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it