Vineti save lives by ensuring that patients receive life-saving medicine, while solving a technological problem that no one else has figured out yet. You can help. Vineti is a “do-gooder” startup that solves critical challenges that patients, medical providers, biopharmaceutical companies, and regulators face in the delivery and commercialization of 21st century medicine. The work you do will help people (who you may never meet) live years or decades longer. We make sure that people who need cell and gene therapy (and it’s OK that you don’t know what this is yet, as long as you care) get that medicine as safely and quickly as possible. If this matters to you, join the mission.
What's our Story?
The Vineti platform is the first commercial-based platform to expand patient access to life-saving cell and gene therapies. Our platform fills a critical gap in individualized therapies by integrating logistics, manufacturing, and clinical data to improve safety and overall product performance. This includes creating a service-oriented, auditable software platform to support multiple client-facing applications in a regulated market--and it’s regulated because of how close it is to patients’ safety and survival.
Vineti is based in San Francisco and our team includes life sciences experts, startup veterans, and product experts. We are backed by DFJ, GE Ventures and Mayo Clinic Ventures.
At Vineti, we make time to invest in our people. We know that our overall success--our ability to knock it out of the park--is a combined effort, and we constantly strive to provide opportunities for all of our employees to learn, grow, and thrive in our collaborative and GSD (Get Stuff Done) environment.
Keep reading if you’re yearning for an opportunity to unleash your passion, and where your skills will be used for good and have a high impact on our mission to provide greater health outcomes--and even-cures--to patients in need.
THE ROLE: We're excited to hire a passionate, hard-working Program Manager with at least 5 years of relevant experience to join our management team. In this role, you’ll collect requirements, help define priorities, and coordinate planning and execution for all phases of our product life cycle to help us reach our company goals.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A top-notch platform – delivering patient access to life-saving cell and gene therapies
- A team of seasoned experts to collaborate with
- An environment of collaborative minds and an open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Efficient and effective execution
A TYPICAL DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE THIS:
- Coordinate activities for our product management, design, development, and professional services teams from conception through release cycle
- Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected projects
- Develop and maintain timelines across multiple parallel work streams
- Lead and improve existing product development and software release processes, and collaborate with the engineering management team to refine the development workflow for maximum engineering efficiency
- You will assess program performance and maximize ROI
- You will have the opportunity to partner with diverse groups spanning all organizational levels
- Multi-tasking capabilities, detail-oriented, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and changing requirements
- Thorough understanding of program management techniques and methodologies
- Flexible and able to adapt program management methodologies to changing operational models
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Thinking strategically and tactically while building alignment to make programs successful
- Resolving technical issues and resource conflicts
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of software engineering principles and product processes
EXTRA AWESOME SKILLS:
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Proven experience as a Program Manager
- 5+ years program management experience in preferably an enterprise software company managing multiple projects that span across different teams across
- Experience working on a team using Agile tools and techniques in support of this role
- Working knowledge of operating systems, graphic principles, and standards
- PM Certification/training
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup environment
- Experience in healthcare or life sciences industry is a definite plus
THE FINE PRINT: (COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS)
- Mission driven and passionate about making things that matter in healthcare and solving complex problems in personalized medicine
- Stock Options
- Health and dental benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- We support remote work when neededOpportunities for growth
- Open to sponsoring visas for the right candidates
Want to be involved in something great?