Software QA / Automation Engineer
At Vineti, we create solutions that scale for healthcare. Specifically, we develop software products that help deliver personalized medicines like cures for cancer. This includes creating a service-oriented and auditable software platform to support multiple client-facing applications in a regulated market. Highly impactful and mission critical!
We are looking for a Software QA engineer to plan and execute the full suite of testing activities through a period of rapid product and company growth, in close collaboration with Engineering, Product and DevOps teams. You will work closely with core product and customer solutions teams to handle both platform and customer implementation testing. You will also be collaborating with Compliance team to assist with documentation and automation for regulatory validation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Good knowledge of tools like WDIO, Nightwatch.js
- Knowledge of performance testing tools like JMeter.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Ability to collaborate and partner with various internal product teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years automation testing experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Care deeply about your work and about the success of your projects
- Solution-focused team mindset
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment
- Security and penetration testing skills
Company Culture and Benefits:
- Mission driven and passionate about making things that matter in healthcare and solving complex problems in personalized medicine
- We’re a fast-growing company backed by major venture capital firms
- Health and dental benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- We support remote work when needed
- Opportunities for growth