Solutions Project Manager
Vineti is entering an exciting period of rapid growth. We’re looking for a Solutions Project Manager to join our growing team.
The Solutions Project Manager will participate in all stages of the customer implementation lifecycle (discovery, configuration, testing, deployment, post go-live support), and will be the key integration point to the Customer.
You will work directly with the Customer and key stakeholders, facilitate steering group meetings and regularly provide project updates.
You will work internally with Customer Success, Quality, Product, Design and Engineering teams to facilitate the discovery, development and deployment phases of the customer implementation process, all to help our clients deliver the next generation of personalized medicine.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for fostering collaboration through transparency and communication in a complex stakeholder environment, has experience in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industries and a deep understanding of Software implementations.
You will be required to travel often and be engaged with customers on-site 50% of the time.
Vineti is the first commercial cloud-based platform to expand patient access to life-saving cell and gene therapies. Vineti was co-founded by GE and the Mayo Clinic to solve the key challenges patients, medical providers, biopharmaceutical companies and regulators face in the delivery and commercialization of 21st century medicine--all to ensure that patients get the treatments they need. The Vineti platform integrates logistics, manufacturing and clinical data to improve product performance overall. Caregivers and pharmaceutical pioneers are empowered to help more patients more effectively and safely, treatments are better understood and improved over time, and most importantly, there’s an opportunity to provide greater health outcomes—and cures—to patients in need.
Leading pharmaceutical companies and organizations, such as the American Red Cross, are adopting Vineti’s platform to expand patient access to cell therapy products. Vineti is backed by GE Ventures, Mayo Clinic Ventures, and DFJ.
What you'll be doing:
- Working closely with customer business owners and project managers
- Work on-site with customers to guide complex requirement gathering, building, testing and deployment phases
- Constantly evaluate customer needs, anticipate, mitigate and escalate risks
- Scheduling, coordinating and running meeting with customers, product and implementation teams
- Tracking critical path, risks and resources and ensuring project delivery in a timely manner
- Facilitating discussions (Inception, research workshops, steering groups, etc...)
- Understand critical elements of the system to constantly evaluate impact on Patients and other end-users
- Communicating with Customer Success, Sales, BD and other key stakeholders
- Communicating regularly with the customer, managing escalations and ad-hoc inquiries
- Expertise with project management methodologies and their applications
- Synthesize complex information and system requirements through workflow diagrams, SIPOCs, etc.
- Create and maintain up to date project documentation including meetings notes, agendas and requirements
- Document decisions and process; bring systematic tools to follow up on action items
- Proactively think about additional opportunities to support the customer through platform expansion
- Manage internal and external resources on customer-facing project tasks
- Position requires up to 50% travel and a valid driver's license
The following experiences and skills are important to us:
- 3+ years with Project Management / Customer Implementation or related role
- Experience in Software
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- BA/BS in science or technical field
- Experience working in an Agile Software Environment
- Experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply chain
- Experience with enterprise applications in healthcare (e.g. ERP, EHR, MES, etc.)
- Understanding of pharmaceutical or medical device regulation
- GAMP5 and HIPAA Experience
Company culture and benefits:
- Mission driven and passionate about making things that matter in healthcare and solving complex problems in personalized medicine
- We’re a fast-growing company backed by major venture capital firms
- Health and dental benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- We support remote work when needed
- Opportunities for growth