Technical Implementation Consultant
Vineti is the first commercial cloud-based platform to expand patient access to life-saving cell and gene therapies. Vineti was co-founded by GE and the Mayo Clinic to solve the key challenges patients, medical providers, biopharmaceutical companies and regulators face in the delivery and commercialization of 21st century medicine. The Vineti platform integrates logistics, manufacturing and clinical data to improve product performance overall. Caregivers and pharmaceutical pioneers are empowered to help more patients more effectively and safely, treatments are better understood and improved over time, and most importantly, there’s an opportunity to provide greater health outcomes—and cures—to patients in need.
Leading pharmaceutical companies and organizations, such as the American Red Cross, are adopting Vineti’s platform to expand patient access to cell therapy products. Vineti is backed by GE Ventures, Mayo Clinic Ventures, and DFJ.
About the role
Vineti is entering an exciting period of rapid growth. We're looking for a Sr. Technical Solutions Consultant to join our Customer success team. In this role, you will be the thought leader, the technical expert who leverages software development skills and creativity, to design, build and maintain product extensions and connectors from various customer systems to our platform. This person is a technologist with consulting experience who will thrive on complex challenges and have the ability to turn concepts into tangible solutions. You also have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to make difficult recommendations and decisions when required.
Externally, you will work closely with the Customer’s Subject matter experts and technical team members and be the central point of contact between the Customer and Vineti for technical elements of the deployments. Internally, you will collaborate with Vineti’s Product, Design and Engineering teams to facilitate the discovery, development and deployment phases of the Customer Implementation Process. You will also work closely with Vineti’s Quality team and Technical Writers to facilitate validation, security and specifications documentation for the Customer. You will be required to travel for customer onsites 40-60% of the time.
What You'll be Doing:
- Provide technical, business consulting and product expertise to customers enabling a comprehensive solution to be delivered to the market
- Work closely with customers to gather technical implementation requirements
- Design and build product extensions and integrations from the applications in the Vineti platform to customer systems of record including ERP, CRM, Patient information systems, etc.
- Work with our sales teams during POC/project inception to help customers envision the final solution and to find creative ways to leverage our technology
- Collaborate with product team to enhance and extend Vineti product roadmap.
- Provide feature enhancements/requirements to product team
- Act as a consultant and Subject Matter Expert for the customer and and internal customer success and engineering teams to overcome Implementation obstacles
- Develop extendable libraries and utilities which will speed-up our implementations and make sure we’re building scalable and high quality solutions
- Help solve complex customer issues with our solutions and platform
- Support scope and schedule commitments to ensure project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks are completed as planned
- Produce and manage customer-facing documentation
The Experience You Need: (Required)
- 5+ years of experience developing technical solutions with Internet technologies including XML (WSDL), REST, SOAP, Publisher/Subscriber architecture, and software technologies including .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, etc.
- 3+ years working directly with business/customers to understand business needs and applying technology solutions to those requirements
- Knowledge of cloud software systems and tools are required: CRM, ERP, Amazon AWS, agile development practices, cloud deployment models. etc.
- Experience implementing software solutions in a healthcare or life sciences environment
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive and results driven
- Collaborative work style
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and handle uncertainty / ambiguity
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time and a valid driver's license
- Experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply chain
- Experience with enterprise applications in healthcare (e.g. ERP, EHR, MES, etc.)
- BA/BS in computer science or technical field
Company Culture and Benefits:
- Mission driven and passionate about solving complex problems in healthcare / personalized medicine that expand patient access to life-saving therapies
- Significant career opportunities at a rapidly growing company backed by major venture capital firms
- Accessible Senior Leadership team
- EquityHealth and dental benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours / remote work supported when needed
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it