Customer Solutions Manager
Vineti is the first commercial cloud-based platform to expand patient access to life-saving cell and gene therapies. Vineti was co-founded by GE and the Mayo Clinic to solve the key challenges patients, medical providers, biopharmaceutical companies and regulators face in the delivery and commercialization of 21st century medicine. The Vineti platform integrates logistics, manufacturing and clinical data to improve product performance overall. Caregivers and pharmaceutical pioneers are empowered to help more patients more effectively and safely, treatments are better understood and improved over time, and most importantly, there’s an opportunity to provide greater health outcomes—and cures—to patients in need.
Leading pharmaceutical companies and organizations, such as the American Red Cross, are adopting Vineti’s platform to expand patient access to cell therapy products. Vineti is backed by GE Ventures, Mayo Clinic Ventures, and DFJ.
About the role
Vineti is entering an exciting period of rapid growth. We are looking for Client Solutions Managers who can both roll up their sleeves to lead implementation projects at our customers, but also think strategically about improving processes and best practices for customer implementations. This person is an expert project manager who will thrive on complex challenges and have the ability to turn concepts into tangible action items. You also have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to make difficult recommendations and decisions when required.
Externally, you will work closely with the Customer’s Senior Leadership, Business Owners, and Project Management and be the central point of contact between the Customer and Vineti. Internally, you will collaborate with Vineti’s Product, Design and Engineering teams to facilitate the discovery, development and deployment phases of the Customer Implementation Process. `You will also work closely with Vineti’s Quality team and Technical Writers to facilitate validation, security and specifications documentation for the Customer. In addition, you will collaborate with Vineti’si Business Development and Marketing teams on client relations, account management as well as expansion and upsell opportunities. You will be required to travel for customer on-sites 50-60% of the time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manages implementation and configurations of Vineti software platform at the Customer
- Builds trusted relationships with customer stakeholders and lead customer advocacy within Vineti.
- Defines success criteria, project priorities, and challenges to overcome with Customer Senior Leadership / Business Owners
- Creates project plan and proactively identifies critical path, issues, risks and mitigations strategies
- Controls scope and schedule to ensure project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks are completed as planned
- Constantly evaluates workflow impacts on patients / end-users and translates insights to Vineti Product & Design teams
- Provides regular status updates for Customer Senior Leadership, Business Owners (bi-weekly or monthly), and Project Management (weekly or bi-weekly)
- Facilitates complex requirement gathering, building, testing and deployment phases with internal Vineti Stakeholders (Product, Design, Engineering and QA).
- Escalates issues requiring resolution or sensitive decisions to Vineti Leadership
- Maintains up to date documentation for Vineti Product, Engineering and Regulatory, including specification and requirement documents
- Identifies upsell / expansion opportunities and hands off to Vineti Business Development and Product teams to evaluate
- Assists in responding to customer RFPs
- Coordinates across all Vineti stakeholders (Product, Design, Engineering, QA, Compliance, etc.) needed for completing customer-facing project tasks
- Drives creation and continuous improvement of project management strategies and methodologies within Vineti
The Experience You Need (Required)
- 3-7 years as Consultant / Project Manager / Program Manager at a healthcare software company, a healthcare consulting /advisory firm, pharmaceutical / medical device company, health insurer, health system, etc.
- Experience implementing software solutions in a healthcare or life sciences environment
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive and results driven
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Collaborative work style
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and handle uncertainty / ambiguity
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time and a valid driver's license
- Bonus skills:Experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply chain
- Experience with enterprise applications in healthcare (e.g. ERP, EHR, MES, etc.)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification
- Experience working with Customer Senior Leadership teams
- Understanding of pharmaceutical or medical device regulation
- GAMP5 and HIPAA Experience
- BA/BS in science or technical field
Company Culture and Benefits:
- Mission driven and passionate about solving complex problems in healthcare / personalized medicine that expand patient access to life-saving therapies
- Significant career opportunities at a rapidly growing company backed by major venture capital firms
- Accessible Senior Leadership team
- Health and dental benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours/remote work supported when needed
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it