Product Designer, Armenia
At Vitruvian Networks, we create solutions that scale for healthcare. We are developing products that help deliver cures for cancer in the cell and gene immunotherapy space. Our products form a mission critical, service-oriented, auditable software platform that supports multiple client-facing applications in a regulated market.
We are looking for a full stack product designer who can work in a fast-paced, professional environment. You will help create highly usable, mission-critical software for a medical cell therapy service. This position is full-time and based in our Yerevan office.
What you'll be doing
- Understand business goals and user needs. Communicate with both internal and client-side design, engineering, business and marketing teams to understand requirements, shape scenarios and user stories, and translate them into products.
- Research users in a complex system. Observe diverse users in various medical settings to understand the system and their experience and pain points. Test designs with users, solicit feedback and iterate on improvements. Synthesize and prioritize research findings. Balance feedback from users, FDA compliance, subject matter experts, PM, engineering.
- Design intuitive and reliable medical software products. Based on the goals and needs for Vineti users and clients, create user flows, UI specs, interaction design, and mockups as needed.
- Collaborate and iterate to get it right. Work with fellow designers and engineers to generate multiple designs to solve a need, evaluate tradeoffs, and test and implement the most promising solutions.
- Documenting designs. As a medical service, our functionality must pass FDA approval. Fully flesh out and document designs and workflows as needed for validation and testing.
The following experience and skills are important to us
- Training. Formal training (Bachelors/Masters) in Design, HCI or related field, or 2+ years of professional experience as a UX designer. Demonstrated experience crafting usable interfaces, including research, structure, and flow.
- Tools. Familiarity with standard design and prototyping tools, and a working understanding of front end web technologies.
- Up to date. Familiar with ongoing trends in design for relevant platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Collaborative. Ability to interact with both technical and nontechnical people to complete a project.
- Process. Experience working with Agile software teams, and an interest in shaping and improving team processes.
- Startup life. Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Lean Startup affinity
- Agency experience
Company culture and benefits
- Mission driven and passionate about making things that matter in healthcare and solving complex problems in personalized medicine
- We’re a fast growing company backed by major investors
- Opportunities for growth