ETL Developer, Shipping
Analytics & Research /
Vinted is Europe's biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 30+ million members in 12 countries. Our mission is green: we want to make second-hand fashion the first choice worldwide.
A team of more than 500 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin and Prague develop and support our platform. We have a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and personal growth.
Our members send more than 10 million packages every month. To power our fast-growing global business, we need a strong shipping analytics team that can make sure we take the most efficient data-based path in growing our lowest-cost, highest-convenience shipping options.
We are looking for a tech-savvy ETL Developer who can use prior experience to help us build and maintain reliable and scalable ETL pipelines that integrate carriers’ financial data into our internal data warehouse. You will work with different teams to develop data integrations as well as analytical insights that enable our product and commercial teams to take us to the next level. You will be joining our Analytics Guild - a team of smart and curious data geeks who will offer you all the support you need to excel in this position - and you will report to a Data Science Team Lead. If this sounds like you, please read on.
In this role, you will:
- Build solutions for carriers’ financial data integration into our data warehouse.
- Communicate with both product and commercial teams to ensure scalable data integration solutions and requirements.
- Enable our commercial team with dashboards and data analyses to track and understand the financial performance of our shipping deals.
- Maintain existing product and third-party ETL solutions.
- Extend our financial reporting solutions.
- You have a degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a similar field
- At least 2 years experience working with Python, R, Java, Scala or another programming language
- Able to effortlessly extract and transform data using SQL
- Very attentive to detail
- Solid analytical skills
- Great teamwork skills (communication is key for this position)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Bonus: knowledge of Apache Spark and ETL development or analytical job experience
- Opportunity to join our stock options programme
- Learning budget (13.2% from net yearly salary)
- 25 working days of holiday
- A canteen that serves homemade food at friendly prices
- Monthly team-building events
- Remote workout classes
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
Please note that this position is based in Vilnius.
The salary range for this position is 2645- 4628 Eur GROSS / month.
If this sounds like a challenge you are up for, please apply by sending us your CV and a cover letter. We will be in touch.