Data Analyst, Ads
Strategy & Analytics – Data Science & Analytics /
Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 45 million members in 15 countries. We want to make second-hand the first choice worldwide.
A team of over 800 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, Amsterdam, and Utrecht develop and support our platform. We share a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growth.
Vinted is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion/beliefs, disability or age. We truly believe when we can be fully ourselves, we work better.
As our new data analyst, you will become a member of a cross-functional product team that creates additional revenue streams, through a harmless ad experience. The team is looking for a bright mind who can start with unifying the data from vendors for unambiguous reporting purposes, and improving the proposition through (A/B) testing. While you increase domain knowledge, more focus will be on creating actionable insights by hypotheses driven analyses. Over time you are expected to develop towards an analytical expert within the team.
Next to the product team you will be part of the cross-domain analytics guild where you will interact and learn from all data analysts in Vinted.
In this position, you will:
- Extract data from third party API’s
- Transform data for unified reporting purposes
- Write jobs to automate extractions and transformations
- Define the requirements for (A/B) testing and analyze the results of (A/B) tests
- Help to set, track and improve performance of team key metrics
- Help the team estimate and track opportunities and risks
- Pro-actively create a backlog with hypotheses and analyses, and prioritize these together with the product manager
- Have 1-3 years of analytical/BI work experience
- Have a degree in statistics, mathematics, economics or similar field
- Have experience with R, Python or another similar language
- Are excellent at communicating in both written and spoken English
- Are able to extract, transform and interpret data
- Are able to balance between analyses depth (time needed) and business impact
- Are able to understand the context of the domain and give timely insights
- Advantage: experience in ETL with Spark / Scala (can be learned on the job)
- Advantage: experience with A/B testing
- Advantage: experience with Looker
- Opportunity to join our share options programme
- Learning budget (13.2% from net yearly salary)
- Private Health Insurance
- 25 working days of holiday
- Remote workout classes
- Mental and emotional health support from Mindletic
- A canteen that serves homemade food at friendly prices
- Monthly team-building events
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
- Work anywhere in the EU for 90 days out of the year
- Dog friendly office
Please note that this position is based in Vilnius.
We are adopting a hybrid workplace model. This means that you’ll spend Tuesdays and Wednesdays working from the office, and for the remainder of your time, you’ll be able to choose between either working from home or the office.
But from now until at least 1st September, however, we plan to continue working from home. The new model will roll out once the pandemic situation is under control and national workplace restrictions are lifted.
The salary range for this position is 2,200–3,700 € (gross) per month.
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need. Apply before 21st August 2021 and we’ll be in touch.