Veterinarians – Relief Veterinarians /
Do you need something to fuel your passion? Are you able to commit to the occasional or more weekend clinics? Do you want to provide quality preventive care and see pets of all communities live their happiest and healthiest lives? Come work with us on our Community Clinics and make a difference with us!!
PetIQ provides convenient and affordable pet care, wellness products and veterinary services to pets and their families through our wellness centers across the country. We are advocates for pet parents, because we believe that all pet parents should be able to provide necessary care that enhances the lives of their pets.
PetIQ offers an alternative way for Veterinarians to care for pets through our Five-Star Preventive Veterinary Care Model:
★ Best Practice Care: We don’t compromise on preventive veterinary care
★ National Footprint With Local Focus: Were (almost) everywhere so you can practice (almost) anywhere.
★ Our Promise Starts With You: we focus on caring for veterinarians so you can focus on caring for pets
★ Veterinarian Expertise: Your professional standards are high, and so are ours
★ Affordable & Convenient: We make it easy for pet parents to say yes to preventative care
Why join the PetIQ Relief Community?
• Focused scope of practice; no surgeries, no emergencies, no euthanasia
• Great work life balance; no on call, no after hours
• Flexible schedule options, choose your own schedule
• Over 4,000 clinics in 42 states nationwide and counting
• Get back to the basics. Strong focus on foundational care and pet parent education.
• If you are a Veterinarian in any field, our relief options allow you to stay up to date on clinical skills
• No non-competes
• Great way to earn supplemental income with weekly direct deposits
• Freedom to practice medicine autonomously
• Ability to transition into a part time or full time role with benefits
• Great company culture
**Wage Transparency Statement****************
Our Relief/Contracted veterinarians' average pay range is $600 - $800 per shift.
Interested in becoming a contract relief veterinarian with PetIQ? Submit your information and we will reach out!
As a relief PetIQ Veterinarian, you will get the satisfaction of providing necessary care for pets without the pressures of a full-service veterinary environment. Whether you are a recent graduate or a seasoned Veterinarian looking to further advance veterinary care in our communities, we would like to connect with you.
- Perform physical examinations and blood testing; administer vaccinations, nail trims and microchips
- Consult pet owners on nutrition, preventive healthcare and general care
- Maintain relevant, comprehensive medical records
- Provide mentorship to veterinary support team by communicating PetIQ medical standards, ethical practices, and your knowledge and experience
- Other duties or functions as assigned
PetIQ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
By submitting this application, I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. If this application leads to employment, I understand that false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in my release.