Customer Success Manager
Customer Success /
Virti is a multi-award-winning cloud-based training platform that helps enterprises create, scale and analyse training experiences. Virti is truly scalable and provides equity of access for users. Our cloud-based learning management system houses our Creation Suite and Analytics Engine and allows for distribution across desktop, mobile and virtual and augmented reality headsets. Our Analytics Engine uses artificial intelligence to turn subjective feedback into objective data with unique data science insights and predictive analytics on training performance. We're not just software; we are L&D professionals, UX specialists and content creators and provide help with implementation, content creation, bespoke projects and deployment and support.
We use virtual reality, 360 videos, 2D video for simulations, artificial intelligence and gamification to help employees learn faster and remember training for longer. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive digital training experiences, we are crafting the future of learning for corporations, healthcare, education, and the public sector.
A TIME Best 100 Invention company, we have been featured on the Nasdaq Tower in Times Square and have won multiple awards while scaling up fast; now a global company with customers in North America, EMEA and APAC. Read more about Virti use cases in the news here: https://insights.virti.com.
About the Role
You will join a small and dedicated Customer Success team as our UK representative. You will be responsible for onboarding new customers onto the Virti platform ensuring they have a positive and successful first experience. You will also provide excellent service to our existing customers, resulting in referrals and upsell opportunities. This role will deliver and support content creation using VR cameras and help customers define learning needs and integrate to their curricula. You will report to the Customer Success Lead, while working closely with the Sales, Engineering and Product teams to ensure continuous improvement of the Virti products and user experience.
The role is UK based and fully remote, although we do have shared working space in Bristol where the team enjoy catching up! It will also involve occasional travel around the UK to meet with customers in person.
What You'll Do
- You will drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and pain points
- You will be responsible for successful onboarding of new Virti customers
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Virti Champions (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Maintain a technical log and work closely with the Product team to resolve any issues identified by customers and ensure continuous product improvement
- Gather feedback from key stakeholders with a view to improving service delivery
Who You Are
- 4+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers succeed
- Tech-savvy, loves technologies and learning new software
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of Ed-Tech and SaaS is helpful
Benefits of working for Virti
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits including Private Medical Insurance and access to free online via Spill
- 25 holiday days a year (plus one more if you wish to take one after your Birthday) + flexible working hours
- Remote work bursary, home office setup and remote work friendly
- Virti merch (hoodies, t-shirts, diary and more)
- Investment in your growth (coaching, live education, PDP investment)
- Commission plan
At Virti, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise.
Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Virti. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.