Digital Marketing Lead
Virti is a multi-award-winning cloud-based training platform that helps enterprises create, scale and analyse training experiences. Virti is truly scalable and provides equity of access for users. Our cloud-based learning management system houses our Creation Suite and Analytics Engine and allows for distribution across desktop, mobile and virtual and augmented reality headsets. Our Analytics Engine uses artificial intelligence to turn subjective feedback into objective data with unique data science insights and predictive analytics on training performance. We're not just software; we are L&D professionals, UX specialists and content creators and provide help with implementation, content creation, bespoke projects and deployment and support.
We use virtual reality, 360 videos, 2D video for simulations, artificial intelligence and gamification to help employees learn faster and remember training for longer. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive digital training experiences, we are crafting the future of learning for corporations, healthcare, education, and the public sector.
A TIME Best 100 Invention company, we have been featured on the Nasdaq Tower in Times Square and have won multiple awards while scaling up fast; now a global company with customers in North America, EMEA and APAC. Read more about Virti use cases in the news here: https://virti.com/company/virti-in-the-news/.
Virti is a hyper-growth corporate training startup. We’ve scaled quickly in the last few years with minimal marketing spend, and you’ll have the opportunity to take ownership of implementing and iterating marketing strategy and campaigns to achieve quarterly and annual targets. In the short term, you’ll help Virti ramp up our presence in the B2B corporate training space.
Who You Are
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, social media analytics
- Experience with HubSpot for social media marketing, content management, web analytics, landing pages and search engine optimization
- Experience with video project management and social ad campaigns
- Proven experience of making instrumental decisions within start-up-like environments
What You’ll do
- Optimise our website, SEO, digital presence and content
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms
- Form partnerships with key institutions and organisations to build a community and develop sales
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
Commitment to diversity
Virti is committed to building as diverse a team as possible. We do not discriminate based on age, race, gender identification, sexuality, religion, political persuasion or anything else.
Benefits of working for Virti
Our values; be Bold, be Fast, be Amazing,
Our culture rewards dedication, ambition and execution,
Investment in your growth (coaching, live education, PDP investment),
Competitive pay, pension and excellent benefits,
25 holiday days a year (plus one for your Birthday),
Flexible working hours,
Remote work bursary, home office setup and remote work-friendly.