Senior Program Manager
New York, NY /
Delivery – Clear Migration /
We are searching for a highly qualified Senior Program Manager to work closely with our executive team. From day one, the Program Manager will have an immediate, overseeing program management role, communicating objectives between our customer’s cross-functional teams, departments, and engagement delivery teams. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in an IT business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Serve as liaison between engagement delivery team, technical delivery teams, executives, senior leaders, and CIO/CTO, regarding project updates, proposals, and planning
- Build and develop relationships with all stakeholders for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CIO/CTO and executives on special projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years in a business or executive management role
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives, data analysis, budget management as well as procurement and vendor management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in a program management role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
- Healthcare industry, HIPPA, and 508 compliance experience is helpful, but not required
Virtual Clarity, a DXC Technology company, is a consultancy and advisory business that focuses on transforming enterprise IT. We are obsessive about return on energy and pride ourselves on delivering outcomes to our customers, so they can unlock the value of new technologies and new ways of working. There’s a lot of complexity and decisions for companies to make on a journey to transformation. Where do you start?
Our tribe is made up of change makers - a blend of enterprise IT insiders and hands on experts - who help companies understand and simplify the challenges of implementing large-scale IT modernization in highly complex and regulated environments. They’ve delivered change into some of the world’s largest, mission-critical technology
transformation projects. And we’re growing fast, so need more like-minded people to join us. Do you fit the bill?
Working with us
We are very proud of our unique culture and values. We celebrate the fact we are a bunch of oddly-shaped cookies with a variety of experiences, backgrounds, knowledge and brains. We focus on what’s best for our customers – we care about them and our tribe. We give a damn.
Our style is pretty informal but we don’t lack discipline, although we actively choose not to be corporate. We work hard and make it happen, but we play hard too. We revel in difference. If all this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.