Eastern Standard Time /
Portfolio – Tools /
Virtual Clarity is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer. You'll be responsible for the design, implementation, testing and documentation of the infrastructure required for a number of in-house applications hosted on AWS. You will building out the automation and configuration of our existing and new applications which support the modernization of Fortune 500 companies. Our DevOps group prides itself on rapid and reliable delivery. This is a great opportunity to for a strong contributor that also enjoys collaborating with a distributed team(we have people across the US and EMEA). If you're passionate about automation and feel most problems can be solve through code - we want to talk with you!
- Contributing to high-level infrastructure design and architecture of the service
- Creating the low-level infrastructure design
- Implementing the design including supporting components such as logging, monitoring, and deployment
- Establishing and executing well-documented test procedures and tools
- Infrastructure support to the wider DevOps team for development environments, tools, and production infrastructure
- Planning, testing, and implementing change
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of Windows/Linux server administration
- 2+ years experience in an infrastructure support or engineering role
- 2+ years AWS administration
- Terraform scripting
- Bash and PowerShell Scripting
- Understanding of DevOps and Agile concepts
- Server virtualization administration
- CI/CD, especially TeamCity
- Browser automation, specifically Selenium
- Octopus deploy
- IIS and .NET
- SQL DB administration
- Appreciation of dry humor
Virtual Clarity, a DXC Technology company, is a consultancy and advisory business that focuses on transforming enterprise IT. We are obsessive about return on energy and pride ourselves on delivering outcomes to our customers, so they can unlock the value of new technologies and new ways of working. There’s a lot of complexity and decisions for companies to make on a journey to transformation. Where do you start?
Our tribe is made up of change makers - a blend of enterprise IT insiders and hands on experts - who help companies understand and simplify the challenges of implementing large-scale IT modernization in highly complex and regulated environments. They’ve delivered change into some of the world’s largest, mission-critical technology
transformation projects. And we’re growing fast, so need more like-minded people to join us. Do you fit the bill?
Working with us
We are very proud of our unique culture and values. We celebrate the fact we are a bunch of oddly-shaped cookies with a variety of experiences, backgrounds, knowledge and brains. We focus on what’s best for our customers – we care about them and our tribe. We give a damn.
Our style is pretty informal but we don’t lack discipline, although we actively choose not to be corporate. We work hard and make it happen, but we play hard too. We revel in difference. If all this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.