IT Management Analyst
New York, NY /
Delivery – Clear Migration /
As a key contributor you will be responsible for providing analytical support within an IT Program Management Office (PMO). You will be under the direction of a PMO Lead and play a key role in managing and disseminating program status to clients, as well as ensuring program risks are actively managed and program benefits are realized.
- Creating and tracking of project metrics
- Conducting risk assessments, management of change controls, scheduling, communicating, and various planning activities
- Analysis large data sets
- Developing actionable insights
Desired Skills & Experience
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Understanding and experience with Project/Program Management best practices (PMI PMBOK, Agile, etc.)
- Ability to work independently with little guidance
- Collaborate easily with all levels of an organization as well as in your team
- Experience and aptitude to learn key drivers of business and technical processes (SDLC, ITSM) to diagnosis and enhance process performance
- Ability to conceptualize alternatives to existing practices, anticipate various effects of alternatives, and recommend the best action plan
- Intellectual curiosity and advanced problem-solving skills
- Gathers evidence through research
- Quantitative thinker
- Excellent written and oral communication and coordination skills
- Proactively inform managers and others about project status and issues
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
Virtual Clarity, a DXC Technology company, is a consultancy and advisory business that focuses on transforming enterprise IT. We are obsessive about return on energy and pride ourselves on delivering outcomes to our customers, so they can unlock the value of new technologies and new ways of working. There’s a lot of complexity and decisions for companies to make on a journey to transformation. Where do you start?
Our tribe is made up of change makers - a blend of enterprise IT insiders and hands on experts - who help companies understand and simplify the challenges of implementing large-scale IT modernization in highly complex and regulated environments. They’ve delivered change into some of the world’s largest, mission-critical technology
transformation projects. And we’re growing fast, so need more like-minded people to join us. Do you fit the bill?
Working with us
We are very proud of our unique culture and values. We celebrate the fact we are a bunch of oddly-shaped cookies with a variety of experiences, backgrounds, knowledge and brains. We focus on what’s best for our customers – we care about them and our tribe. We give a damn.
Our style is pretty informal but we don’t lack discipline, although we actively choose not to be corporate. We work hard and make it happen, but we play hard too. We revel in difference. If all this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.