Business Development – Sales /
In this role, you will be responsible for managing sales and client relationships in existing client accounts for Virtual Clarity. You should demonstrate a holistic understanding of Virtual Clarity’s service offering and be able to effectively communicate value of Virtual Clarity’s services to clients. You must have executive-level communication skill and be able to collaborate with delivery and solution teams to manage client accounts appropriately.
- Provide account and relationship management of multiple clients
- Understand and manage business politics while acting as a trusted partner to key clients
- Accountable for revenue growth within existing client accounts at a desired margin
- Maintain a book of business of approximately $6MM to $12MM annually
- Identify risk and mitigation activity with delivery teams to ensure successful project outcomes
- Coordinate weekly status meetings with key contacts and delivery teams
- Draft meaningful and value-based statements of work and change requests to ensure alignment with client’s expectations
- Negotiate Master Service Agreement terms and conditions effectively
- Articulate value to the client and negotiate pricing for VC services
- Understand scope, risk and issue management, including documenting, communicating and facilitating resolutions with clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of Sales, Account Management, or related experience
- Experience with managing Sales processes and client relationships in Fortune 1000 companies
- Experience in developing key multi-million dollar accounts, preferably accounts $5+MM
- Understanding of data-center or cloud migration related processes and infrastructure including: disaster recovery, data replication, virtualization, Domain Services and networking modifications and standardized testing protocols
- Experience making presentations to senior and executive management and key stakeholders
- Demonstrated management skills and the ability to build relationships with executive management, department managers and project managers in the US
- Risk mitigation through planning, recording, practice management and financial management
- Demonstrated understanding of customer business needs in support of IT program objectives
- Experience managing client accounts with multiple project teams over the course of multiple years
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time and respond effectively to a rapidly changing environment
Virtual Clarity, a DXC Technology company, is a consultancy and advisory business that focuses on transforming enterprise IT. We are obsessive about return on energy and pride ourselves on delivering outcomes to our customers, so they can unlock the value of new technologies and new ways of working. There’s a lot of complexity and decisions for companies to make on a journey to transformation. Where do you start?
Our tribe is made up of change makers - a blend of enterprise IT insiders and hands on experts - who help companies understand and simplify the challenges of implementing large-scale IT modernization in highly complex and regulated environments. They’ve delivered change into some of the world’s largest, mission-critical technology
transformation projects. And we’re growing fast, so need more like-minded people to join us. Do you fit the bill?
Working with us
We are very proud of our unique culture and values. We celebrate the fact we are a bunch of oddly-shaped cookies with a variety of experiences, backgrounds, knowledge and brains. We focus on what’s best for our customers – we care about them and our tribe. We give a damn.
Our style is pretty informal but we don’t lack discipline, although we actively choose not to be corporate. We work hard and make it happen, but we play hard too. We revel in difference. If all this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.