Portfolio – Tools /
We are searching for a QA engineer with 2-3 years of experience to join our tools engineering team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The team delivers advanced software tools used by our consultants and engagement teams in some of the world’s biggest companies to review, assess and manage their technology transformations.
You will be joining an experienced and disciplined team, in which collaboration, communication, sociability, responsibility and eagerness to learn are valued alongside your demonstrable technical ability and experience.
- Working closely with the QA engineers and development team during the day-to-day activities of development and testing
- Identifying, verifying and documenting issues found during testing
- Working with developers and product managers during planning to identify and document acceptance crtiteria and test cases for new features
- Working with developers and QA engineers to provide estimates for testing/QA effort
- Working with Virtual Clarity’s consultants engaged in project work with customers to investigate and document issues found in testing and production
- Contributing to extending test automation
Desired Skills and Experience
- (CERF C1 or equivalent) in English, both spoken and written
- Degree level education. The subject is less important than showing your ability to learn and apply your knowledge and experience
- Administrator-level knowledge of Windows and/or Linux systems
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word
- Experience in using test automation tools and libraries
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing/QA concepts, including different types/levels of testing
- Methodical and disciplined approach, with good attention to detail
- Eager to develop your knowledge and experience of QA practices, techniques and tools
- Motivated to learn about the context in which your software is used – the business and user needs that it addresses
- Outside-of-the-box approach when using software, and inventive in imagining ways things could go wrong
- Confident in standing up for quality in software development
- Experienced in the use of bug/issue/feature tracking tools to document issues and record test results
- Comfortable writing/maintaining test scripts
- Relevant certification an advantage
Virtual Clarity, a DXC Technology company, is a consultancy and advisory business that focuses on transforming enterprise IT. We are obsessive about return on energy and pride ourselves on delivering outcomes to our customers, so they can unlock the value of new technologies and new ways of working. There’s a lot of complexity and decisions for companies to make on a journey to transformation. Where do you start?
Our tribe is made up of change makers - a blend of enterprise IT insiders and hands on experts - who help companies understand and simplify the challenges of implementing large-scale IT modernization in highly complex and regulated environments. They’ve delivered change into some of the world’s largest, mission-critical technology
transformation projects. And we’re growing fast, so need more like-minded people to join us. Do you fit the bill?
Working with us
We are very proud of our unique culture and values. We celebrate the fact we are a bunch of oddly-shaped cookies with a variety of experiences, backgrounds, knowledge and brains. We focus on what’s best for our customers – we care about them and our tribe. We give a damn.
Our style is pretty informal but we don’t lack discipline, although we actively choose not to be corporate. We work hard and make it happen, but we play hard too. We revel in difference. If all this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.