Security Cloud Automation Engineer
Delivery – Clear Migration /
Virtual Clarity is looking for a Cloud Automation Engineer with specialist skills in Security. As a Security Cloud Automation Engineer, you will be working under the direction of Security Architecture team members. We're looking for someone who is a self-starter, quickly learns new technology, and is highly motivated. In addition to security expertise, we expect this individual to have broad, generalist knowledge of public cloud infrastructure and automation. The security engineer will be able to develop infrastructure software in teams and is comfortable with modern approaches to testing and code review.
- Ability to create automated solutions preferably via Terraform and Ansible
- Operate the following AWS services: Lambda, EKS, ASG, Secrets Manager, SNS, SQS, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch
- Implement the configuration and operations of SSO platforms using SAML and SCIM(with preference towards Okta)
- Write security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of Linux server administration
- 3+ years experience in an Information Security engineering role
- 2+ years in AWS administration; familiar with Terraform
- 2+ years operating under regulatory compliance (PCI, HIPAA, FEDRAMP, etc.)
- Understanding of DevOps and Agile concepts
- Penetration testing
- SIEM experience – Building alerts and automated response
- CASB Solutions
Virtual Clarity, a DXC Technology company, is a consultancy and advisory business that focuses on transforming enterprise IT. We are obsessive about return on energy and pride ourselves on delivering outcomes to our customers, so they can unlock the value of new technologies and new ways of working. There’s a lot of complexity and decisions for companies to make on a journey to transformation. Where do you start?
Our tribe is made up of change makers - a blend of enterprise IT insiders and hands on experts - who help companies understand and simplify the challenges of implementing large-scale IT modernization in highly complex and regulated environments. They’ve delivered change into some of the world’s largest, mission-critical technology
transformation projects. And we’re growing fast, so need more like-minded people to join us. Do you fit the bill?
Working with us
We are very proud of our unique culture and values. We celebrate the fact we are a bunch of oddly-shaped cookies with a variety of experiences, backgrounds, knowledge and brains. We focus on what’s best for our customers – we care about them and our tribe. We give a damn.
Our style is pretty informal but we don’t lack discipline, although we actively choose not to be corporate. We work hard and make it happen, but we play hard too. We revel in difference. If all this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.