Application Support Specialist
Pittsburgh, PA /
Delivery – Product Development & Delivery /
The Application Support Specialist will assist with the configuration, support, and client education of Virtual Clarity’s home-grown tools across multiple client accounts. The Application Support Specialist will interface with cross functional internal teams, as well as client stakeholders. Up to 50% travel to client sites may be required.
- Provide the initial set up and configuration of VC’s tools.
- Solicit, collect, and document requirements for new features and functionality. They will maintain focus on prioritization of requests, ensuring timely, well-written communication with all stakeholders.
- Level 1 support for user reported issues (access, permissions, how to use a given feature, etc). Level 1 support includes logging tickets when bugs are discovered.
- Responsible for client education and training, both scheduled and on an ad hoc basis.
- The Applicant Support Specialist will, at times, coordinate work between the various internal tools teams.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience is required
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication required
- Experience gathering and writing requirements for new features and enhancements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment and adaptable to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Ability to prioritize, identify, and resolve problems and conflicts
- Experience in client facing support or liaison roles is a plus
Virtual Clarity, a DXC Technology company, is a consultancy and advisory business that focuses on transforming enterprise IT. We are obsessive about return on energy and pride ourselves on delivering outcomes to our customers, so they can unlock the value of new technologies and new ways of working. There’s a lot of complexity and decisions for companies to make on a journey to transformation. Where do you start?
Our tribe is made up of change makers - a blend of enterprise IT insiders and hands on experts - who help companies understand and simplify the challenges of implementing large-scale IT modernization in highly complex and regulated environments. They’ve delivered change into some of the world’s largest, mission-critical technology
transformation projects. And we’re growing fast, so need more like-minded people to join us. Do you fit the bill?
Working with us
We are very proud of our unique culture and values. We celebrate the fact we are a bunch of oddly-shaped cookies with a variety of experiences, backgrounds, knowledge and brains. We focus on what’s best for our customers – we care about them and our tribe. We give a damn.
Our style is pretty informal but we don’t lack discipline, although we actively choose not to be corporate. We work hard and make it happen, but we play hard too. We revel in difference. If all this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.