Application Support Manager
Pittsburgh, PA /
Delivery – Central Services /
The Application Support Manager will be the primary client contact for supporting Virtual Clarity's home-grown tools across multiple client accounts. They will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with client stakeholders, solutioning configuration options to suit projects' requirements, and liaising with the Tools Development team to prioritize new functionality. The Application Manager will report to the Global Head of Delivery Central Services. Up to 75% travel to client sites may be required.
- Interface with cross functional internal teams, as well as client stakeholders
- Prioritize new functionality requests, ensuring timely, well-written communication with all stakeholders
- Oversee the Application Support Specialists' responsibilities of configuration, educating users, and level 1 support to our clients in addition to providing support and coaching to ensure their success
- Maintain regular contact with the primary client stakeholders to ensure continuous satisfaction with VC's tools; communicating functionality changes and enhancements to the client(s)
- Work closely with the internal Delivery team to proactively suggest tool configuration changes or enhancements to benefits our overall Delivery structure
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience is required
- Previous experience in client-facing application support or liaison roles required
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Ability to collect and write fulsome requirements for new features and enhancements
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time and respond effectively to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to develop, direct, motivate and gain commitment with teams
- Pro-active in improving the quality of client deliverables
- Experience making informal presentations to leadership a plus
Virtual Clarity, a DXC Technology company, is a consultancy and advisory business that focuses on transforming enterprise IT. We are obsessive about return on energy and pride ourselves on delivering outcomes to our customers, so they can unlock the value of new technologies and new ways of working. There’s a lot of complexity and decisions for companies to make on a journey to transformation. Where do you start?
Our tribe is made up of change makers - a blend of enterprise IT insiders and hands on experts - who help companies understand and simplify the challenges of implementing large-scale IT modernization in highly complex and regulated environments. They’ve delivered change into some of the world’s largest, mission-critical technology
transformation projects. And we’re growing fast, so need more like-minded people to join us. Do you fit the bill?
Working with us
We are very proud of our unique culture and values. We celebrate the fact we are a bunch of oddly-shaped cookies with a variety of experiences, backgrounds, knowledge and brains. We focus on what’s best for our customers – we care about them and our tribe. We give a damn.
Our style is pretty informal but we don’t lack discipline, although we actively choose not to be corporate. We work hard and make it happen, but we play hard too. We revel in difference. If all this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.