Delivery – ViCos /
End User Computing (EUC) Consultant with commercial experience in designing and implementing large scale VDI environments. Experience in VMware Horizon, Workspace One and DELL Hyperconverged solutions.
You are a EUC Consultant with commercial experience in leading design and implementing of large scale (1000+ virtual desktops) VDI environments for corporate environments. You also have current VMware VCP-DCV and VCP-DTM certifications and experience in the following:
· Self-motivated and independent worker
· Be customer facing
· Lead customer engagements
· Conduct and lead subject-matter design workshops
· Architect and document Multi-datacentre VDI designs
· Perform implementation based on VDI design
· VMware Horizon View 7.x
· VMware App Volumes 2.x or newer
· VMware Dynamic (User) Environment Manager 9.x
· VMware Unified Access Gateway
· VMware Workspace ONE access
· VMware vRealize Operations, especially for Horizon
· VMware vCenter and vSphere 6.x or newer
· Windows 10
· Microsoft Office 365
· Disaster Recovery for VMware Horizon
· Desktop Image maintenance and management for VDI environments
· Delivery and implementation of current hyperconverged solutions
· Be able to perform VDI and application assessments with either Liquidware Labs Stratusphere or Lakeside Systrack
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM and certification
- Storage solutions (e.g. vSAN, SAN, NAS)
- Load balancing solutions (e.g. Netscaler, Kemp)
- Design and implementation of Citrix technologies
Virtual Clarity, a DXC Technology company, is a consultancy and advisory business that focuses on transforming enterprise IT. We are obsessive about return on energy and pride ourselves on delivering outcomes to our customers, so they can unlock the value of new technologies and new ways of working. There’s a lot of complexity and decisions for companies to make on a journey to transformation. Where do you start?
Our tribe is made up of change makers - a blend of enterprise IT insiders and hands on experts - who help companies understand and simplify the challenges of implementing large-scale IT modernization in highly complex and regulated environments. They’ve delivered change into some of the world’s largest, mission-critical technology
transformation projects. And we’re growing fast, so need more like-minded people to join us. Do you fit the bill?
Working with us
We are very proud of our unique culture and values. We celebrate the fact we are a bunch of oddly-shaped cookies with a variety of experiences, backgrounds, knowledge and brains. We focus on what’s best for our customers – we care about them and our tribe. We give a damn.
Our style is pretty informal but we don’t lack discipline, although we actively choose not to be corporate. We work hard and make it happen, but we play hard too. We revel in difference. If all this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.