IT Recruiter with HR Experience
Eastern Standard Time /
Talent – Recruitment /
Location : USA (East Coast Preferred)
Experience in years : 5-7+
Length : 6 months – starting mid-April
Are you clear thinking, straight talking, someone who will get involved, sell our vision and “make the good stuff happen”. Virtual Clarity is a successful global IT Consultancy working with a variety of clients across EMEA and the US, we untangle our clients’ I.T., taking it from a complex legacy to a clear cloud infrastructure.
As an IT Recruiter you will be responsible for the start to end recruitment process across our company as well as some additional HR responsibilities. You will be reporting directly to the Talent Lead in the U.K.
--- Recruiting: Placing rock-stars into our open positions, managing relationships with external agencies, developing a pipeline of talent, administration of recruiting system (Lever) and develop a great rapport with internal hiring managers.
--- General HR: Events, onboarding, contracts, employee well-being, etc.
- Managing full life cycle recruiting process for all vacancies at Virtual Clarity globally - both internal and external positions.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand their hiring and recruitment requirements, scope new roles and identify specific skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Conduct Talent screenings with all candidates via WebEx to assess skill set, work history, culture fit and salary requirements.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with the appropriate internal subject matter experts who will be conducting the interviews.
- Ensure interview process follows an efficient and effective flow - collect and follow up on all interview feedback throughout process to enable timely hiring decisions.
- Function as partner to the Department Leads and hiring managers by conducting bi-weekly and/or monthly meetings to review recruitment practices and determine their ongoing recruitment plans.
- Maintain all data and report on data in the Applicant Tracking System. (Lever)
- Maintain a pipeline of candidates that meet role requirements that VC typically requires for its projects.
- Learn our business to become an expert in messaging and articulating Virtual Clarity’s values
- Partner with Leaders and Hiring Managers to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that creates an effective and innovative search process.
- Assist in planning and coordinating employee well-being events and offerings. (Virtual Clarity “Fun Stuff”)
- Manage all new and existing contracts with associates and agencies. Ensure contract renewals are addressed in a timely manner and all systems are updated to reflect changes.
- Responsible for onboarding such as managing our onboarding system Kissflow, welcome calls with all new hires to cover values, pay dates, expenses, benefits, people they should know, etc.. General purpose; make sure they feel welcomed and part of the tribe and know who they can go to with questions.
- General “people stuff” including but not limited to; conversions of consultants to full time employees, relocations, welcome calls, gifts, general questions, etc.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks related to offboarding on contractors
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in recruiting and HR.
- General knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies and skills – experience recruiting for roles related to such. (Cloud Architects, Cloud Engineers, Data Engineer, Data Scientists, Cloud Solution Sales, etc.)
- Knowledge of current recruiting tools and sites to gain access to the best pool of candidates.
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills – comfortable interacting with staff of all level and cultures with various work styles.
- Sense of urgency and proactive nature – a forward thinker with strong planning, time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with fun and exciting events and offerings to maintain culture.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adaptive and quick learner – willing to take on new tasks and learn new skills.
- Experience of working both in a team and independently without supervision.
- Experience in a non-corporate SME environment is a plus.
- Working under variable pressure and tight deadlines and happy to work flexible hours when necessary.
Virtual Clarity, a DXC Technology company, is a consultancy and advisory business that focuses on transforming enterprise IT. We are obsessive about return on energy and pride ourselves on delivering outcomes to our customers, so they can unlock the value of new technologies and new ways of working. There’s a lot of complexity and decisions for companies to make on a journey to transformation. Where do you start?
Our tribe is made up of change makers - a blend of enterprise IT insiders and hands on experts - who help companies understand and simplify the challenges of implementing large-scale IT modernization in highly complex and regulated environments. They’ve delivered change into some of the world’s largest, mission-critical technology
transformation projects. And we’re growing fast, so need more like-minded people to join us. Do you fit the bill?
Working with us
We are very proud of our unique culture and values. We celebrate the fact we are a bunch of oddly-shaped cookies with a variety of experiences, backgrounds, knowledge and brains. We focus on what’s best for our customers – we care about them and our tribe. We give a damn.
Our style is pretty informal but we don’t lack discipline, although we actively choose not to be corporate. We work hard and make it happen, but we play hard too. We revel in difference. If all this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.