New York City /
Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series A stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
As one of our first Product Managers at Vise, you'll be responsible for building and executing on a roadmap to drive the next evolution of investment management. In this role you will own huge scope, help drive high velocity execution, and contribute to refining our vision for the product.
You will immerse yourself in the problem space and act as the ultimate user advocate. How do you make the complex feel simple in a regulated industry? How do you win and keep users' trust? You'll help us drive the research and execution required to answer these questions (and many more) as a part of all new product development.
What you'll do:
- Establish a vision and clear set of priorities for your product
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to execute against your roadmap
- Hold yourself accountable for goals, and plug any gaps you see to get your products shipped
- Establish clear processes for managing constraints, balancing trade-offs and making choices quickly
- Drive your own user research, analytics, and anything you need to become an expert on your user and advocate for their needs
What you'll bring:
- A track record of working on complex, technical problems and launching products your users love
- Experience collaborating with and healthy respect for the input of a broad set of stakeholders, across sales, engineering, design, legal, and compliance
- A love of experimentation and data-driven decision making
- The confidence to develop strong product opinions, but also humility and a hunger to learn
- A bias for action and urgent desire to change investment management for the better
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.