Senior Frontend Software Engineer
New York City /
Software Engineering /
Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series A stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
As a frontend engineer, you will have the ability to leverage existing knowledge about modern front-end frameworks to build a platform that displays and visualizes data as well as construct the UX for the system. You will have the ability to shape the design and structure of the product and will have a major impact on the team.
This firm was founded by experienced industry professionals with a background in Quantitative Research, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and startup management. You will get the chance to extensively develop your skills as well as work with a high-performance team.
- Work with the UX designer to design the user flows and features
- Design and implement new UI features
- Work with the data team to better display and visualize data to the RIAs
- Work with the backend team to improve the API designs and implementations
- Have at least 5 years experience working as a software engineer
- Have extensive experience with Web development
- Have experience with visualization libraries like D3, ChartJS, Highcharts, etc.
- Have good understanding of modern UI architectures and designs
- Are a good communicator, and a team player
- Having financial background is a plus
Our stack: Python, Postgres, Apollo, Express, GraphQL, TypeScript, React, Redux, Node.js, AWS
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.