New York City /
Sales & Business Development /
Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series A stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
As an Account Manager, you'll focus on a crucial part of our business - growing share of wallet. You'll take ownership of onboarding, maintaining and growing each account. You will need to learn and comprehend the customers' business requirements and act as their trusted advisor for using Vise as effectively as possible. You'll gather feedback and requests while working with internal teams to help align our product roadmap to create customer happiness. You'll need to communicate effectively across multiple departments and customers, provide outstanding customer service in all situations and enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced environment.
What you will own:
- Customer partnerships from onboarding to infinity and beyond
- Growth of customer share & yield in alignment with quarterly targets
- Cultivation and development of customer relationships up and across organizations
- Education of customers on the current and new features of the Vise AI platform
- Deep knowledge of our market & product
- Identification of customer needs to organize internal efforts towards ensuring customer success
- Effective aggregation and communication of feedback to the product & engineering teams to help shape our product roadmap
What you will bring:
- 5-7 years of sales or account management experience
- Strong awareness of the independent wealth management industry
- Experience managing a large number of accounts at once
- Proven negotiation ability
- High degree of comfort with technology, including Salesforce, Slack, G-Suite, and more
- Strong ability to build deep relationships with senior managers & executives, as well as end users
- Excellent communication skills both inside the organization and to clients
- Interest in increasing customer satisfaction
- Curiosity and a problem solving skills
- Strong strategic planning ability
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- The position will eventually be onsite in NYC, but with current conditions you must have the ability to work remotely.
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.