Client Service Specialist
New York City /
Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series A stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
As a Customer Service Specialist, you'll be an indispensable resource to our clients, offering them tools and resources to better their practice. You'll interact with clients consistently, assisting them with strategy, documentation, and planning in relation to the Vise platform. You will need to learn and understand the customers' business blockers and act as their support representative for using Vise. You'll need to bring an entrepreneurial, big-picture mindset to the role, while still being able to focus on the small details. As you will be the first hire in the client service function, you will be the driving force in building it out.
- Become an expert on the Vise platform and write documentation around its functions
- Maintain current client knowledge and serve as a point-of-contact for clients
- Assist in preparing various status, activity and performance reports for clients
- Prepare white papers, documents, and other materials for clients
- Execute trading-related tasks, including placing orders and order reconciliation
- Provide solutions for customer issues and ongoing account management
- Communicate customer issues in a clear, concise manner to product team
- Support sales team in order to effectively handle customer blockers
- 2 years of experience in financial services or a related field
- Team focused mindset, eager to collaborate with others to solve problems
- Well versed in financial trading platforms
- Excellent communication skills both inside the organization and to clients
- Strong writing skills
- Data Driven: able to arrange information and data in a systematic manner while remaining flexible in approach
- Intellectually curious and a successful problem solver
- Able to switch contexts quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Transparent and direct
- A high degree of proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc
- Comfortable with learning and using new software tools
- Bachelor's degree with a excellent record
- The position will eventually be onsite in NYC, but with current conditions you must have the ability to work remotely.
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.