We are currently seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-spirited individual to join our growing Customer Success team as Project Manager.
In this customer-facing role, you will possess excellent project management skills coupled with strong technical aptitude and strategic planning abilities. Working with customers is second nature to you, and you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast paced environment.
Previous experience in a SaaS environment is strongly preferred.
What you'll be doing...
- Work proactively and responsively with customers throughout their onboarding journey; you will be the customer success owner throughout the onboarding process
- Collaborate with BI Consultants, Data Management Engineers, Customer Value Managers and the customer project team to drive the technical and business implementation of our products for multiple concurrent implementations
- Create and maintain detailed project plans, project records and other systems in order to execute on project delivery (JIRA, SFDC etc)
- Update tools as required by Customer Success processes (project time tracking, customer success records, confluence, etc)
- Follow the established Visier Project Management processes and contribute to ongoing improvements of those processes
- Keep current on all Visier Solutions and continually grow your knowledge around our products and processes
- May be asked to perform other duties as required.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Minimum 5 years experience managing multiple concurrent customer implementation projects
- Certification in Project Management and experience in the HR industry preferred but not required
- Previous experience working on implementations that require data loading, data management, analytics and web technologies
- Experience and confidence working with senior leadership and executives in large enterprise companies
- Proven experience working in a Customer Success organization
- Technically competent with excellent communication skills and the ability to understand complex information and translate into tangible actions for non-technical audiences
- Up to 25% travel may be required.