BI & Data Architect - New Solutions
Visier is looking for a solutions developer with an entrepreneurial spirit for its award-winning analytic solutions portfolio.
This key position will match market needs against the toolkit available in Visier’s platform and drive the implementation in order to help new solutions reach product-market fit.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a small team incubating new products within a successful growth company.
The BI & Data Architect (New Solutions) will work across the spectrum of business and technology, collaborating with engineers, designers, product managers, business executives, and key customers to implement initial POCs.
What you'll be doing...
- Identify paths to implement MVP’s (minimum valuable products) and drive innovation through creative solutions, both within and beyond the constraints of Visier’s technology.
- The ideal candidate is one who is aware that every problem has a solution and is able to weigh the varying degrees of effort required to provide the best path forward.
- Visier is seeking a creative mind who has a passion for delighting customers through transforming complex problems into out-of-the-box solutions that deliver value.
- The role will require people who can roll up their sleeves and do whatever is necessary to build a solution up from the drawing board.
What you'll bring to the table...
- 2-5 years of implementation experience in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Analytics, AI, Machine Learning or related enterprise software/SaaS products.
- Expertise in data architecture, data warehousing, and data modelling techniques.
- Experience with Salesforce or Netsuite an advantage.
- Familiarity with at least one or more of the following programming languages an advantage: Scala, Java, Python.
- A college/university degree in management information systems, computer science, or other technology related disciplines.
- Experience/education in business, marketing, or an MBA would be an advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills is a must.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with diverse teams.
- Able to partner with other inbound functions such as user experience, development and cloud operations.
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- A curiosity and passion for building new businesses.
- Good understanding of the cloud software landscape.