Senior UX Designer
R&D – User Experience
Vision Critical is a cloud-based CXM SaaS company that specializes in gathering and applying the hardest-to-reach customer experience data. Using proprietary technology and processes, Vision Critical is able to deeply engage any audience to increase voluntary customer data capture and apply that data to improve customer experience. With its unique, relationship-based approach, Vision Critical’s Sparq platform enables companies to interact directly with consented audiences of customers. Unlike traditional voice-of-customer methods, Vision Critical unlocks the real-time feedback that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes hand in hand with their own highly engaged, deeply understood customers.
Hundreds of high-performing organizations across multiple industries benefit from Vision Critical’s technology and guidance, including BuzzFeed, LinkedIn, GoDaddy, VMware, and more. To learn more about Vision Critical, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, or visit us at www.visioncritical.com.
Equally important to the success of our business are our people. We couldn’t do what we do without our awesome VC’ers and look forward to welcoming a new VC’er, you to our VC family. Come be great with us, #TheVCWay.
Senior User Experience Designer
At Vision Critical, we are committed to delivering exceptional user experience to both the users of our community insight products and to the people they engage in their communities. We are looking for a user experience specialist that is inquisitive, passionate, and excited by challenging interaction design problems. We offer a unique opportunity to work in an agile environment with a solid team of designers, product owners, and developers on a revolutionary reimagining of our SaaS products.
You will lead user experience design on a variety of projects, focused on building awesome responsive web experiences for our users. You should be an advocate for our users in strategic and tactical discussions, incorporating business requirements and technical constraints into an optimal user experience. You will collaborate with a team of UX specialists on providing a unified, cohesive user experience across our suite of community insight tools.
Key responsibilities will include:
· An in-depth understanding of the product vision to ensure alignment of the user experience amongst internal stakeholders
· Being able to design at a high-level while ensuring smaller features are consistent with the larger product vision and user experience
· Initiating and facilitating collaborative discussions that help drive strategicdiscussions and decisions that advocate for our users
· Effectively communicate with external and internal stakeholders through the creation of design assets, including sketching, storyboarding, wireframing, prototyping
· Working with our user experience research team to plan and conduct user research, from exploratory research to post-release evaluation
· Engaging stakeholders across the company in our shared vision for user experience
· 5+ years (minimum) of experience designing interactive products as an interaction designer, UX designer, or a similar role
· Portfolio of work that demonstrates your approach to solving user experience design problems
· Experience with Omnigraffle/Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, or similar tools for creating prototypes and other user experience design documentation
· Ability to focus on both the larger, long-term vision balanced with the ability to execute on near term projects with attention to detail
· Experience with responsive web design
· Familiarity with HTML/CSS to aid in prototyping interactions and responsive strategies
· Self-motivated, eager to take ownership and initiative, with the ability to prioritise effort and deliver excellent user experience concepts appropriately and in a timely fashion
· Degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
· A passion for data and experience with data visualization
· Experience with agile software development methodologies
Ready to join our team?
If you are customer and people centric and are interested in helping Vision Critical deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We know there are many options in the marketplace and want to sincerely thank you for your interest, and taking the time to apply to Vision Critical.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.