Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Technology – Machine Learning
VisionX is a digital product company and a mindset obsessed with customer success. Acting as a strategic innovation partner, we help our clients (a) think through their digital and innovation roadmap, (b) build tailored digital products and solutions powered by emerging technologies stack, and (c) develop our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
Our customers are world-leading brands and enterprises, including Fortune 500 and strategic startups. VisionX products and SaaS solutions continue to help its customer (a) achieve fast track business growth, (b) gain competitive advantage, (c) constantly innovate to stay relevant, and (d) accelerate product development and feature delivery for their end customers.
PackageX is an AI-powered SaaS product of VisionX (now a standalone entity) that enables the future of delivery management for residential and commercial buildings – mail, packages, and inventory. Our product is deployed in 30 countries and 118 cities.
Our Team & Your role
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zones to help realize their real potential to serve our clients, our company, and most importantly understand life, to value each moment and the people they interact with. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
We are headquartered in New York City with our teams geographically located and our delivery powerhouse in Islamabad, Pakistan.
As, a Machine Learning Engineer you would help us to create and improve our PackageX product. You would need exceptional skills in programming and also have knowledge of data science and software engineering. You are always on a lookout to unlock and maximize your real potential. You dream big, hustle, take risks, and never quit.
Proactive, Leadership capabilities, Team player, Positive attitude with high level of emotional intelligence towards work and life, take and implement feedback, creative problem-solving skills, customer obsession, love & live Innovation, startup mindset, strive for excellence.
- Development and optimization of state-of-the-art deep learning models using deep Learning frameworks, covering computer vision, object detection and localization.
- Work with framework software developers to facilitate end-to-end optimization.
- Distribute the model training and inference into multi-node systems, allowing scalable optimization and performance.
- Design and enable next generation deep learning systems.
- Perform Data Cleansing Data preparation through Digital Image Processing.
- Will work on change detection algorithms (background subtraction etc)
- Documentation and formulation of report and work progress to management and clients.
- Articulate the model performance and evaluation / results through ROC curves and evaluation matrix.
- Meet the coding style and standards requirements in python Pep 8, Flake 8 etc.
- Follow the Agile methodology (Sprints) and daily stand-ups.
- Master’s or BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any related fields (Statistics, Applied Math, or Computational Neuroscience)
- 2+ years of experience in the following area: Background in DL, ML algorithms and model development.
- Experience designing and developing professional software using Python, C++.
- Fluency and experience in python, OpenCV, Numpy, Pandas.
- Familiarity and proficiency with DL, ML frameworks (eg. TensorFlow, Keras, AWS Sagemaker) is highly required.
- Experience in 3D computer vision and video analytics algorithms, such as image segmentation,3d reconstruction, object and motion detection, tracking and classification.
- Two year of experience in machine learning algorithms for vision problem
What You Need
Our values are the foundation of our X-Culture. To be successful in your day to day tasks we believe in customer centricity, excellence in what we do, taking ownership, bringing spark & innovation, and teamwork.
Why Choose Us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the Fortune 500 and tech startups and ecosystem. We believe in delivering customer value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.