Director, Supply Partnerships, EMEA
London, UK /
You might not realize it but digital out-of-home is all around you; from the billboards in Times Square, to the TVs at gas pumps, screens at electric vehicle charging stations, elevators, the grocery check-out aisle and everything in between. Our mission is to power that global digital signage ecosystem. We’ve built software solutions that can run entire signage networks and an end-to-end marketplace for programmatic advertising exclusively for digital out-of-home.
Vistar Media is a rapidly growing global software & advertising technology company. In addition to our industry leading technology (we’ve been recognized as AdExchanger’s 2021 & 2020 Top Programmatic Power Players, and Street Fight’s Innovator Awards’ Best Ad Platform 2019, among others), we’re proud of our team and the positive, supportive culture we’ve built. We’re scaling our teams globally; join us!
About the role:
We are growing our presence in EMEA with individuals focused on managing and growing the supply side of our business. Vistar’s Supply team is charged with selling, delivering, and supporting Vistar’s supply-side technology and services. The team is also the newest and fastest growing team at Vistar! As Director of Supply Partnerships, you will be focused on building and growing Vistar’s media owner and DSP relationships in Europe.
What you’ll do:
- Build and grow deep, strategic partnerships with supply and DSP partners using Vistar's ad technology and monetization services
- Strengthen relationships with key supply stakeholders to unlock revenue opportunities across multiple facets of supply partner’s business
- Handle day to day relationships through continuous account management and account growth.
- Achieve defined revenue goals through the expansion of Vistar's exchange, ad server, data and measurement products by uncovering and solving supply partner’s business needs
- Leverage cross functional Vistar resources, including product stakeholders, to maintain a comprehensive understanding of Vistar's portfolio
- Evaluate and influence product roadmap based on customer and revenue objectives
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to improve Vistar’s products based on market needs and feedback
- Grow Vistar SaaS revenue through training and upselling of Vistar’s products
- Maximize publisher success and revenue through training and support
- Become an expert in Vistar’s technology and services
What experience we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience and understanding of digital out-of-home fundamentals
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of Ad-Tech with an emphasis on exchanges, DSPs, SSPs, ad serving
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working at a fast growing startup or experience in DOOH preferred, but not required
Who you are:
- Highly skilled in problem solving
- Self-starter with a team player attitude
- Detail oriented (you will be responsible for a high volume of accounts)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive attitude and passionate about your work
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments
What we offer:
- Flexible, fun start-up environment and culture
- An approachable and accessible C-Suite
- Private benefits
- Plenty of annual leave time and summer Fridays
- Company-wide and team specific entertainment budgets for team building
- An awesome and supportive bunch of people to work with and learn from
If you’re ambitious, highly driven and interested in making a big impact at a rapidly growing company, Vistar is the place for you. Apply to join our team!