Customer Engagement Executive (CEE)
ERP – Existing Customer Success
At VistaVu, our people and our customers are our number one priority. We are an employee owned company that has experienced 83% YOY growth in the last 5 years. Our customer base is expanding and so is our team. We deliver Business Solutions to mid-market companies in a broad range of industries in Canada and the United States. We are a Gold Level Partner with SAP for ERP software solutions, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and a Dell Boomi partner for Integration solutions, additionally we have our own developed products.
Continued growth in our business has identified our need for a Customer Engagement Executive (CEE). The CEE’s goal is not about trying to sell our products, rather, it is about creating an experience that is so valuable that our customers will want to go deeper with their relationships with us. The CEE will act as a trusted advisor to our existing customer base, providing guidance and value-add services.
How do you know you are a fit?
- You strive to maintain positive relationships with decision makers, internally and externally
- Your superior verbal and written communication skills add value to any company and compliment your overall work ethic
- When you own something, you get it done and can understand what is needed for today and how to develop things over time as the company grows
- Growth is a core value at VistaVu, and you love learning new things and you bring new initiatives for consideration
What will you be doing?
- Work to increase customer satisfaction, retention, renewals, references and upsells for our existing customers to help them maximize the value of their partnership with VistaVu.
- Work to become a trusted advisor for SAP products and services.
- Discuss business processes, industry trends and emerging technologies to drive new opportunities with our existing clients.
- Collaboratively work with SAP employees to best meet our customers’ requirements.
- Travel to client sites throughout the USA and Canada (up to 10%).
- Other duties as assigned.
What skills do you need?
- BSc or BA in Business Administration or Sales is desired.
- At least 3+ years of direct sales or consulting experience in a fast-paced software firm required. Enterprise software sales experience strongly preferred.
- Consistent track record of making your customers raving fans and meeting quota.
- Proven ability to create and present a compelling business case, which aligns with executive level strategic imperatives. Demonstrated understanding of strategic business initiatives and ability to map plans to technology requirements.
- Strong background in selling fundamentals.
- Documented track record of exceptional results in a solutions-oriented sales environment is a must.
- Working knowledge of Digital Manufacturing, SAP ERP applications such as Business ByDesign, Business One or S/4HANA, and/or MRO software concepts and products is a definite plus.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, willingness to learn, adapt, and excel. Proactive contributor who can recommend and implement ideas.
- Superior time management skills with ability to manage priorities independently.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, and/or services, industries is a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting processes is desirable.
- Great sense of humor and a positive attitude!
Additionally, experience and knowledge of core functional areas of an ERP System listed below would be considered a plus:
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Order Fulfillment Process Tracking
- Quality and Control Improvement
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Product Tracking Using Serial Numbers
- Monitor Overhead and labor costs
- Accounting and Finance
- Cash Flow Management
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Financial Reporting
What’s in it for you?
-Become an owner in a company that you will have an integral role of influencing
-An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences
-Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies
-Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America
-Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense
-Competitive base pay and benefits
-Opportunity to earn a bonus
-Investment into your ongoing advancement and knowledge